Chapter 36

The pizza guy was here! 

Zack and I had been craving a good veggie pizza all day and I completely forgot he ordered one from a 24 hour pizza place.

"Hi, uh 2 medium vegetable pizzas for Zack?" the guy said to me.

"Yeah hang on a sec I'll get the money" I said reaching into Zack's wallet for money and a tip. He probably wont notice some cash is gone anyways.

I went back to the door and gave the guy the money as he handed me the pizzas, "thanks man." I said as I closed the door and opened up a box, Zack joining me almost right away, probably smelling it from all the way at the back of the bus.

A minute later we heard a knock on the door again.

Zack looked at me with his mouth full, "you think we didn't pay for it all?"

I shrugged my shoulders but got up and answered the door again. This time, what I saw was not as expected. I even dropped my half eaten slice of pizza on the ground.

"Hey babe" she smiled casually at me.

"Rachel!" I got off the bus to grab her in a tight hug, and she hugged me back. She giggled as she held me as well, then we leaned back a bit from each other to share a nice long kiss. I know it was only 2 weeks so far, but I had missed that already.

"What the fuck are you doing all the way in Denver?" I asked seriously shocked and confused that she would just fly out on a random day of the tour.

"I missed you so I said, fuck it! I'm going to go visit Alex!" She hugged me around my waist again, and I was so grateful to feel her arms around me.

"And you said you were busy today. Bullshit!" I joked with her and she laughed along.

We stayed outside for a moment enjoying being in each other's embrace.

Then I heard Zack's voice from inside the bus saying "what happened to Alex?" and a few seconds later, he appeared at the door, "Rachel! What are you doing here?"

She smiled at him and greeted him. Soon enough we heard footsteps throughout the bus, and a second later, Jack, Matt, Vinny, and Jeff were all sticking their heads out of the door to see and say hi to Rachel.

Its the best when your girlfriend and friends like to be with each other. I'm a lucky dude.

"Oh, come inside Rach, it's getting kinda cold out here now." I said taking her luggage from her and taking it inside, as she followed.

Once she said her hellos with everyone, not too long after, everything on the bus resumed and Rachel and I were on the couch together.

She lifted up my Batman comic book I was reading and looked at me, "you really brought your Batman comic books?"

"Well yeah. You know I love to read them. Besides, without you at night, I gotta keep myself occupied"

"It's either that or he jerks off in his bunk to your picture, Rachel!" Jack cut in, somehow hearing us from the back of the bus while continuing his game.

Rachel looked at me giggling, and I shook my head at her knowing that Jack was just making up shit to embarrass me.

I leaned down to her ear and whispered, "P.S. we cant fool around on the bus if you were wondering about that.

She stretched her neck up to my ear to whisper back, "I think you were the one wondering about that."

I couldn't even lie, I was thinking about it. I think I was just still shocked and excited that she came out to see us, especially me, that I wanted to show her that she made a good choice for coming out.