𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟲

"Shin!" You called out to your brother as you entered the garage where he fixed his motorcycles

"Shin!" You called out to your brother as you entered the garage where he fixed his motorcycles. As you entered, you saw two other boys with him.
Shinichiro turned to you and motioned for you to come to him.

You went up to him and saw the guys from Black Dragon. You couldn't remember their names, but it was the guy with black hair, sharp eyes, and the other had blonde hair with a burn on his face.

Inui and Koko's eyes widened a little. What were you doing here? They didn't know your relationship with the former Black Dragon captain.

'She seems to have relationships with a lot of gangs,' thought Koko.

"Hi," you gave a small wave to Inui and Koko. The two boys looked a bit uncomfortable, remembering what happened at the Black Dragon territory the other day.
"Do you know them?" Your brother asked.
'Shit,' Inui sweat dropped. 'She'll definitely tell Shin about what happened, won't she?'

"Yes," you replied. "They helped me when I was lost."
"Lost?"
"I-I was looking for the bakery, Mikey asked me to buy him some cake." 'I'm so good at lying!'
'Thank god..'
"Ah.. so did you need something?"
"Mhm! I wanted to ask if I can go out for a little."
"With who?"
"Myself."
"Sure. You can walk by yourself now, can't you? Go ahead."
"Thank you!"
"Be careful and come back home quickly."

。。。

Shinichiro didn't want to let you out of the house by yourself, but you were doing better and could walk by yourself now. He wanted to give you your freedom, not let you stuck in the house like the past years.

"I wonder how those boys know my older brother," you mumbled to yourself as you walked. "I'll have to ask once I go back home."

The cold air hit your face. It felt nice to walk in this type of weather, it was so refreshing. It was quite around you. The only thing you heard were cars and motorcycles, but the peace was suddenly interrupted when you bumped into something. You looked up to see a man looking down at you. Next to him was a girl holding his arm. You quickly gave a small bow to them and apologized, but they stopped you.

"Hey.. aren't you a Sano? Mikey's sister?" The guy asked.
"uh.."
"I saw you during Kiyomasa's fight. Mikey was holding you like you couldn't walk."
"Haha!" The girl laughed. "I heard about her, babe! She's sick and has trouble walking by herself. I don't know how she's walking right now, though."

'Kiyomasa? Who's that? I've heard that name before.'
"Hey.. no wonder she looks fucking weak," the male smirked. "Look at how she's shaking."
You looked down at your feet in embarrassment. 'God, my life is so pitiful.'

He held up your collar, making you look up at him. "Why aren't you talking, huh? Embarrassed or something?"
'Yes, very.'
"We can make some money off her," the girl told her boyfriend. "We sho-.."
"Hey! Fuck are you doing with Mikey's sister?!" A voice behind you shouted. You look up to see two similar-looking boys behind you. Were they twins? 'Oh, I've met them before at Mikey's gang meeting!'

The one with pink hair punched the guy super hard, causing him to fall on the ground with a bloody nose. He then turned his face to the terrified girl that was staring at her boyfriend on the ground. "I don't hit girls, so leave," he told her with a smile on his face. "Take your boyfriend and scram."

And so they did. They quickly got up and ran away together. The pink-haired boy patted your head, still not taking the smile off his face. "You okay, miss?"
"Y-yes. Thank you very much!"
"Do you remember us?"
"Of course! But.. I never caught your names."
"I'm Nahoya, just call me Smiley. And this is my brother, Souya. You can call him Angry."
Angry looked away, not knowing what to say.
"Thank you very much, Smiley, Angry."

"What are you doing her by yourself?" Angry asked, still not daring to make eye contact with you.
"I just wanted to go for a walk."
"This late?" Smiley asked. "Did you get permission from your brother? It's dange-.."
"Yes, I-I did! I had no idea this would happen, though.."
"We can walk you back home if you want."
"I'm okay, really. I appreciate the offer, though."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'll head home soon, please don't worry about me."

...

You decided to head home now. You didn't want anymore bad things to happen, especially since it was nighttime. As you walked back home, you heard a masculine voice yelling. "Cheer the fuck up, shitty-Michi!"

The voice was familiar to you, but you just couldn't remember who's voice it was. What was up with your memories these days? You walked even closer to the source of voice and saw three boys. You squinted to see better and realized the boys were Chifuyu, Baji, and Takemichi. What an odd trio. What were they doing together?

"Michi-kun!" You walked up to them, waving your hand. "Hi!"

 "Hi!"