Epilogue

Three years later...

*POV Sadie*

It was May fifteenth. Senior Sunday at our church. I still couldn't believe my sister was graduating. What was I supposed to do without her? I had two more months with her before she was gone. Richelle was my best friend. She was the one I went to with everything, things I hadn't even told our parents, Gabby, or even my friends. I was going to miss her so much.

"And last but not least," Miss Breanne said. "Ladies and gentlemen, Richelle Cleveland."

A picture flashed on the screen of my sister, in her cap and gown, her hair in long brown curls down her back, a smile shining on her face. I held up my phone as she walked down the middle of the aisle, videotaping her.

She walked down the aisle in her blue cap and gown, her face radiating pure joy. She looked straight at me and her face lit up even more. One of the things I loved most about my sister was that I knew she loved me just as much as I loved her.

Tears welled in my eyes. I bit my lip. I still couldn't believe it. My sister was graduating.

"Richelle is the oldest daughter of Tanya and Tyler Cleveland," Miss Breanne said. "She graduated valedictorian of her class, is a member of the Oklahoma National Honors Society, and is a member of the All-Area Honor Band. She loves music and her family. Richelle plans to go to South Western State University and major in Worship Music. She wants to be a wife and mother and to share her love of God with everyone around her." Miss Breanne started tearing up at the end.

The pastor handed Richelle her Bible, and Richelle took her place with the rest of the graduating seniors. By now, Mom had been crying for a little while. So had Gabby and me.

My sister leaned forward in the pew, looking at me. "Love you, Sades," she mouthed.

 "Love you, Sades," she mouthed

Special thanks to my best friend, for Sadie's inspiration, and for reading my cringy first draft

Special thanks to my best friend, for Sadie's inspiration, and for reading my cringy first draft. Thank you to my Two best friend's older sisters Lexie and Elaina, for Richelle's inspiration, and thank you to my younger cousin for Gabby's inspiration.

Hope you enjoyed reading this, because I sure enjoyed writing it!!

Dedicated to my dad, who always encouraged me. Love you too The moon and back.