Chp-4

Author Pov

"Here boss we found this behind the wall," Creed informed Cyrus placing Hazel's bags on the floor. Cyrus spared a glance at the worn-out bag and turned his attention to the girl once again.

His cold yet intense gaze stared at her laying figure on the worn-out mattress. After she blacked out he effortlessly threw her on his shoulder and brought her to the basement. But she was still lucky why?

Because in his mansion's basement there are different rooms. And the room he chose for her was the most convenient one and the one which doesn't give horror to people. It's a dark room with an extremely small window that be near the ceiling which you can't even call a window more like a hole.

The walls are painted with black paint which had been peeling off the spider webs are covering the corner. No fan or any heater. Only a worn-out dirty mattress in the corner. The floor had no shaping at all it's a commentary floor that is also covered with utmost dirt.

This room is mostly used to lock someone and to not torture. Her tiny frame was laid on the mattress as her one wrist was chained up. He wasn't ready to take any risk of leaving any chance for her to escape.

He walked towards her laying figure before crouching down beside the mattress. He extended his hand removing the strand of the hair from her face. Her hairs were tied up in a bun but because of continuous running, it had gotten messy.

He leaned his face forward decreasing the distance between their faces. His greenish-grey eyes darken seeing the beauty before him. He had never seen such a beauty before.

No, she's not as beautiful as Ella. Not even close to Ella's looks but there was something different about her beauty that intrigued him. And he knew what it was.

Her eyes. Those big stones of emerald left a huge dent of desire in his cold-ice heart.

The innocence in them triggers his demon. How can someone's eyes hold so much purity and innocence?

The girl's in Cyrus world were far from being innocent and pure. No girl like Hazel has dared to enter his world. And why not this bloody and lustful world can't be a place for such innocent souls.

But now what? This fairy having innocence engraved in her eyes stumbled into his bloody world. She wasn't supposed to collide with a man like him. She wasn't supposed to trigger his monster with her undeniable purity. But poor her. She entered a world that wasn't made for her.

He leaned his face down to her neck before taking her scent in his nostrils. His eyes on their own got shut at the hypnotizing scent of hers.

"Fuck!" He cursed under his breath and in the next moment, his face was completely nuzzling in her crook. This was fucking heaven! She felt like an addictive drug to him. Even her scent was such a seductive invitation without her doing anything.

Creed on the other hand stared at his boss's action with surprised eyes. Wasn't they supposed to kill her? Then what is his boss even doing? He was utterly confused by his actions it doesn't seem like he was planning to kill her.

Cyrus suddenly placed a soft peck on the side of her neck and couldn't help but groan at how soft her skin is. Taking a last sharp long breath of her alluring scent he leaned back but not before placing a soft kiss on her jaw bone.