she has cravings (requested)

"Y/N? Y/N, wake up." Jihyo spoke as she shook your shoulder.

You had been in a deep and peaceful sleep, so when she awoke you and you opened your eyes to find that the room wasn't dark like it had been when you went to sleep, you let out a groan and covered your eyes.

"Yeah, baby?"

"I need ice cream."

"We have some. Remember? I bought you more last night when you woke me up because you had cravings." You reminded her.

You uncovered your eyes and stared at her, watching as she nodded and bit her lip.

"I know. I have some left but..."

"But?" You nodded for her to continue.

"I don't want to go downstairs and eat it alone. Will you keep us company?"

"At three-thirty in the morning?" You groaned but as her eyes turned a little sad, you knew you were going to cave.

You couldn't help but look at her stomach. Her right hand rested on her small bump.

It was getting bigger but not very big yet.

Not enough to where people would notice if she wore the right clothes and was captured in videos and photos from the right angle.

But still, your baby was safe inside there, growing bigger each day.

"Okay. Come on." You agreed and got out of bed, watching her eyes light up as she did the same.

You went downstairs and she grabbed her ice cream while you grabbed a bowl from the cabinet for her.

"Thank you!" She grinned as she took a seat at the table.

You sat down beside her, doing your very best to keep your tired eyes open.

It was so nice to see her enjoying every spoonful.

But it didn't bring you relief just to see her eating the things she craved but also other foods.

It was a difficult few weeks.

The morning sickness was intense. It would hit her in the early hours of the morning and linger on throughout the day.

It made it hard for her to eat and when you'd grow too concerned and persuaded her into eating, she'd often struggle to keep it down.

Her go-to foods were mostly crackers, toast, soup, rice, and ginger ale.

It was an awful and agonizing few weeks.

But you made it through them together and you both know that it was worth it.

"Here," she said as she put the spoon to your lips, wanting you to share a little of it with her.

You accepted it and watched a bright smile appear on her face.

"Isn't it so good?"

"It's very yummy, baby. I'm happy to see you enjoying it." You said before kissing her cheek.

"Thank you for staying down here with me. I know you must be so tired."

"Yeah, I am. But you and our baby are worth it." You said before putting your hand on her tiny bump. "I love you both so much."

"We love you more."

Your heart skipped a beat and you watched as she finished her bowl before putting it down.

"Done?"

"No." She said before looking at you with a nervous expression. "Now I want some chocolate."

"We don't have any chocolate here though."

She nodded as she looked into your eyes with a hopeful gaze.

You knew what she was hinting at before letting out a sigh and then standing up and kissing her head.

"Go get your shoes on."

"Yay!" She said before getting up and going to grab her shoes, ready to go and satisfy another intense craving.