G1| Silverbolt x human! female reader (lemon)

Requested by: @Asombrero2021

Plot: Silerbolt has a fear of heights but keeps denying it. (Y/n) tries to help.

Warning: Sexual content
_______________________________________________

Touch in the dark

Golden light dribbled over the land like syrup on oatmeal. The leaves shimmered like a mirror flecked mosaic and the morning dew sparkled on the bejeweled Concorde SST. The airplane just landed upon the brightly lit tarmac, wheels kissing earth with a small and joyous bounce before it slowed down on the runway and turned. The Supersonic passenger jet had been on a mission in Kentucky for a couple of days.

Silverbolt is the proud leader of the Aerialbots. He's brilliant in many ways and I love everything about that mech. There are just a few people knowing the truth about Silverbolt's phobia. He dreads flying and he's damn good hidding it. Masking fear can be good or bad. It's all situational. If you defend yourself or others it's good, if you cut yourself off from yourself or others, deny your vulnerable self, then it's bad. Optimus knows it and so do I. The only one denying it is Silverbolt. Probably an ego thingy.

The jet engines slowed down as he neared the airport. An abandoned airport which had been a huge surprise to me. The small but beautiful airport was a cocoon of steel, the walls so elegantly curved and wrapping around to create inner space and the beams supported many windows. It lets in so much light, that in the daytime it is as bright as any summer day.

Except the many dust, the airport should be functioning perfectly fine and it had operated for some time. From 2003 till 2006. A huge crash on the runway caused its downfall. Approaching the runway is difficult and dangerous, especially with the winds changing contanctly. It was a just a matter of time before disaster would strike.

Silverbolt transformed. He seemed to be pretty shaken up. 'You're okay?' I questioned. 'Yes, I am fine.' I feel the tension and hear the intensity in his tone. There's a great deal of emotion behind the words he is speaking. His optics weren't sparkling like they usually does. He's scared. 'Let's go home,' I replied. He's not going to discuss it with me. Silverbolt nodded and picked me up, placing me on his shoulder. I could feel the tension in his body. 'How did your mission go?' I asked. 'It went fine... nothing special. It was useless. I didn't had to go.'
'You didn't know it would be useless.'
'I should've asked Air-raid,' he muttered. 'You are the best mech for the job and you know it,' I replied. He replied with an irritated snort. 'Come on, Silverbolt.' I softly nudged a piece of metal even though I was pretty sure he barely felt it.

'What do you want me to say, (Y/n)?'

I was pressing his buttons. I know him long enough to realize he's going to snap at me if I keep going. We strolled towards my home. A country house I inhabited from my parents after they passed in a car accident two years ago. I was just about to finish high school when it all happened. Silverbolt has been my support no matter what.

The mech placed me back on the ground and transformed. I've had people passing by and taking photos of the large Concorde SST in my backyard. His holoform appeared only seconds later next the front wheel. Still in silence, we entered my home. 'I am going to take a shower.' He headed upstairs without saying anything else as I watched.

After a slight hesitation, I followed. 'Silver?' I walked into the room I had given him. He hummed without turning. 'You are shutting me out.'
'No, I am not.'
'Yes, you are. Please look at me.'

This time he turned and faced me. 'Listen, we need to work things out. You need to work things out for yourself. Do you even realize how serious the problem is? You don't wanna talk about it for obvious reasons but if you don't accept it, talk about it... it will get worse. You were there for me when I needed you, let me help you.'

'Look out of that window, (Y/n)! Do you see that plane in your backyard? That's my alt-mode. I am a commander and people rely on me. Optimus expects me to take the lead. My phobia can't stand in the way,' he snapped. 'But your all shaken up. I can see it, I can hear it and I can feel it. There's no point of hiding it because almost everyone already knows.'

'You're not helping making me feel any better,' he replied after a tensed silence. 'Right...' I stepped back. 'Hold on.'
Silverbolt approached me. 'I know you wanna help but you can't. Don't waste your time on trying.' He reached for my face and gently brushed some hair behind my ear.

Silverbolt stands close enough for me to breathe in his scent. His arms wrap around my back and in one gentle pull, our body touches. I feel his hand in my hair, he loves the softness. He watches it tumble as he releases it. Then his hand moves down my cheekbones to my lips. That's when the kissing starts and we start to move.

With a laugh, he lifts me right off my feet, carrying me toward the bed, letting me fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. We lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for us to feel safe with one another. Then he's all business, undoing my jeans, pulling them off, kissing from my toes upward, slowly, his hands on my legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. I feel my back arch in anticipation, knowing where his fingers will soon reach. My head rocks back against the pillow as he does,— the first few moans escaping my lips.

Every kiss has a raw intensity - breathing fast, heart rates faster. Then before I know how it happened we are both naked and our skin is moving softly together, like the finest of silk. Silverbolt locks his eyes with me for a moment. Deep desire reflecting in his beautiful ocean blue orbs. 'I love you...' those words caused cold shivers to run down my spine. I reach for his face, thumbing over the soft texture of his skin. 'I love you too...' he leans in,— our tongues entwined.

Without a warning he's inside, changing my breathing with every thrust,— my hands grasping his biceps. Softly, my fingers caressed his skin and moved over every curve of his muscles, while our lips were dancing together. My mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. I arched my back, wrapping my legs tightly around his body. He smirked as we parted from a kiss. 'Tonight, you are fully mine...'