Chapter 8 Meri Aashiqui

Aashna's POV
It was such a beautiful dream... I opened my eyes and felt tears dripping down my cheek.
"Are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" Aryan asked.
"It was amazing.. I wanted it to be real for some reason" I said. Wait, was I really falling for Aryan?
"What was it abou-?" The pilot interrupted him before he could ask.
"We have now reached our destination. Thank you and have a nice stay." The pilot said.
Aryan got up and began to pick up his stuff.. I picked up my bag but he grabbed it from me.. I tried to grab it back but he gave me a stern look," I got it na.." He said then turning to head out of the plane..
I looked at him in front of me... I think.. I think I'm falling for you Mr. Aryan Kapoor.... Aryan then snapped me out of my staring and said," Let's go silly"
We then went to our hotel after leaving the airport.
"This is my room, and that's yours.." Aryan said pointing towards the room across his. He handed me the key.
"Freshen up, and I will meet you in the lobby to go out for dinner." He said.
"Okay.." I said.
"20 minutes.. Downstairs.. Okay?" He said in a stern voice...
"Fine, Kaddus.." I said
He rolled his eyes as he walked out into his room.
I rolled my eyes, rubbed my arm, and went inside my room.
"What should I wear? Kya phehnu?" I thought staring at my suitcase on my bed. I was still wrapped in a towel after my shower.. I was supposed to meet Aryan an hour ago.
"Hey, I have been waiting for an hou-" Aryan said walking in.
Aryan's POV
"Ahhhh!!!" Aashna screamed as I walked in. Oh crap! I should have knocked..
"Couldn't you knock?" She screamed.
"Couldn't you lock the door?!" I said. I stared at her... Damn she looked hot!
"What... Stop staring!" She said motioning me to turn around with her hand.
"Oh.. " I said.
"Will you leave please?" She asked.
"No.. If I leave you will take longer.." I said
"What, so I should change like this?" She said.
"Uh huh.." I said.
"Are you serious?" She asked.
"Yup" I said popping the p.
"Ugh, I hate you!" She said.
I just smirked and said," I know."
"I'm ready!" She said five minutes later.
Wow, that was fast I thought as I turned around.
She looked beautiful as ever!