Chapter 27 Council Gathers

Shion was back at the village, night settled in and everyone was in their homes. Only torches of few guards illuminated gravel roads that stretched between the houses. She was smiling as  thoughts of her success in creating her own Magical Martial Arts. 

 As she walked further though the village she suddenly heard a flute being played softly, when she looked up she smiled. There on the roof a somebody's house was sitting Shiva, playing on a flute. Shion took in the melody and her body began to sway in both directions. Her eyes closed and times before the Orc's Invasion appered in her mind, times of her and Shiva spending time on that flower clearing. 

 Her gentle sway changed into a dance in place before she began to move around, dancing all around the road. She smiled as she did that and looked up. Her lavender eyes were immediately pierced by Shiva's orange ones, she blushed while Shiva smirked.

 Even tho she became little embarrassed she continued to dance, knowing that Shiva enjoys watching her. After few more minutes of dance, Shion heard something heavy falling behind her. She looked over her shoulder and there she saw Shiva, approaching her while he still played that flute. 

 She smirked playfully and began to dance away from him, trying to loose Shiva in his pursuit. She run between houses and laughed as she felt Shiva following her. Shiva then played a sharp sound and wind howled at Shion, making her fall down into his arms. She looked up and blushed as Shiva smirked down at her.

"Hey there, beautiful."

 He wrapped his arms around her torso while her hands made their way to his face. She smiled slightly and tilted her head to the side.

"Hey there, handsome. What are you doing so late instead of sleeping?"

"I could ask you the same, Shion. But I will answer first. After helping Hakurou with an exercise for his students I went to Kurobe and he gave me this flute that I enjoyed playing for few hours."

 Shiva lifted the flute up and Shion watched it all around.

"Wow! It's so pretty...And I was training. I finally made mine own martial art!"

"Oh? And what did you called it?" 

 Stars appered in her eyes as she gave Shiva a wide smile.

"I called it Fist of Tempest! Awesome, right?! It's combination of air and lighting elemental attacks...But I don't know how I am able to do them. But I was able to mix them up and use in closer quarters!"

 Shiva's eyebrow rose as she said it, he was confused how indeed she could use those elements? But being to tired to think hard on it he shrugged it off, thinking it's a side effect of evolution that finally kicked in.

 He leaned down and placed small kiss on her cheek, making her blush.

"Good job, I am proud. So why won't we go and celebrate it?"

 Shion looked into his eyes and smiled, knowing what he meant.

"Yes, that sounds great~!"

 Shiva lifted her up making her laugh and quickly made his way towards their house. 

 Night didn't pass since Souei spotted giant army of orcs. After killing six orcs that ambushed he imminently headed back to the village. It was quiet by then, only few houses had light in their windows, candles that were the only source of light at night. 

 Souei quickly made his way through the village and arrived at a large house. He came to the doorstep and knocked on the door. After some muffled talking door opened reviling Benimaru in his usual fur coat. His eyebrow rose as he saw his childhood friend.