Ch.13-The Pull-

*Author's Note*- It's been a hot minute, hasn't it? I've been extremely busy but now everything is settling down so I've been trying to get my grove back. This chapter gets pretty intense and I do leave you on quite the cliff hanger, so sorry about that lol. This book will be much shorter than 'Imprisoned'. I'm estimating a minimum of 4 more chapters left in this book, possibly more. Then this Loki story will be completely done and I will be focusing on 'Damaged Goods'. Please enjoy this chapter!<3RJ

*****

"How much longer?" I ask for probably the 50th time in the last two hours. Rocket groans.

"I'm going as fast as we can. Only 20 minutes. My ship's a beauty but she's not a miracle worker," Rocket answers. I nervously nod my head and go back to my room on the ship, only the continue pacing in front of the window. Nebula's bunk is right next to mine so I can see her playing on the iPad again.

"Hey Nebula, what are you doing?" I ask, trying to distract myself. She briefly looks up at me before continuing with her game.

"I believe it's called 'Call of Duty', I very much enjoy having endless foes to defeat and so many different weapons to do it with." Nebula clicks on an item. "What is a marksman rifle?"

"Oh, that's a-" A loud ringing sounds in my head and I clutch to the bunk for support. I briefly see Nebula stand up and reach out to steady me before everything goes black and I'm suddenly on Titan. 

My vision goes blurry for a bit until I can adjust but when I do I can clearly see Loki being held in the same painful position as his entire body sweats. Loki is in his Juton form, his beautiful blue skin and the lines adorning his skin are disfigured where his skin and bones were torn or broken. Thanos brings a torch close to Loki's face as he cringes away. Fire is a deadly weapon against a Juton and is one of the only things that can cause him maximum pain.

"Loki," I whisper and walk over to him.

"You will give me what I want!" Thanos orders in a disturbingly calm voice. Thanos quickly redirects the torch from Loki's face to his chest and presses it firmly into his skin.

"Ahhhhh!" Loki screams in agony and I fall to my knees beside his shaking figure as Thanos pulls the torch away. "I will never give you what you want you purple bastard," Loki growls but it's so weak it sounds more like a whisper.

"Loki! Loki, listen to me, just hang in a little bit longer, we're almost here. I'm coming darling please just hang on for me." Loki's groan is followed up by another blood-curdling scream as Thanos jams the torch to his left thigh and burns through the tatters of his pants that were left there. Suddenly the torch is taken away and Thanos slaps Loki across the face. Loki's head lolls to the side and hangs down, he can't even bring his head up and my heart clenches in pain.

"I don't want to hear another scream come from you unless you're screaming for mercy and telling me where that stone is," Thanos practically spits in his face and lifts his hand as magic swirls around Loki's mouth, and before I can see anything else Loki groans defeatedly and a silent tear runs down his face.

I come to. Nebula stares at me in worry and alarm. I blink a few times to clear my vision and realize I'm lying on the floor. I slowly sit up and glance around me in confusion.

"What the hell just happened?" Nebula asks.

"I...I don't know. What did I do?"

"One second you were talking, the next your eyes rolled into the back of your head and you collapsed to the floor," she supplies.

"That's never happened before..." I say to myself more than her. My eyes widen when I remember what I saw. "Oh my god. No, no, no, no!" I chant as I run out of the living quarters and into the cockpit of the ship. "Rocket-"