Chapter 24

Skippin'

"Bro, who ate all the muffins?"

"Andie I'm pretty sure that was you."

"Is there more coffee?"

"Oh, Coffee."

"Huh Coffee?"

A bunch of conversation was going on all around the living room of our apartment space. Everyone is in their own conversation. I wasn't really talking much, I was just listening to them as I am lying down on Moose.

I was a feeling of peace at this moment and nothing could really ruin it.

"All right guys we gotta start rehearsal soon," Sean says to the crew.

Moment of peace ruined.

"I don't think I can face the camera crews anymore," Andie says.

"I'm with you," I agree with her. "They're everywhere and it's kind of annoying."

My attention turns towards the door and I lady walks inside our room,

"Hello? Housekeeping," the lady says.

"Oh, we'll be out in a second," Sean answered the lady politely. He turns back to us and says he's got an idea.

**************

After a little walking and getting lost a few times we got to this underground tunnel space below the Ceasar Palace.

The Housekeeping lady lead us to it and we thanked her.

"Man this is what I call a rehearsal space," Marco says in excitement.

"All right guys listen up. There's a circus up there, the cameras, the people, the drama, that's nothing but a distraction. Thre only there to keep us from winning. So let's stay focused and get down to business." Sean hypes us up in his little speech and we cheer.

You know what? Maybe rehearsal won't be too bad.

***********3 hours of torture later***********

I lied.

Sean made us do parts over and over again until he thought it was perfect. He was getting on my nerves a bit. No not a bit. A lot. He would want everything to be his way and expect us to do it correctly and ideally on the first try.

I could tell Violet, Andie and the rest of the crew were getting annoyed with sean. And I don't blame them.

In the beginning, it was fine until Sean wanted to become and perfectionist halfway through.

There was a sequence of choreography that we were learning that he made us do 21 times in a row.

Yes, I counted, and yes I'm petty.

"Sean, sorry but we are tired, we need a break," Monster says.

Everyone agrees with him

"All right, I think we had enough for the day," Andie turns and says to the crew. "Why don't you just head out we'll meet you upstairs." The group starts leaving and Andie gives me a pat on the back and an apologetic look.

"You don't need to apologize, it's him," I say to her.

I grab Moose's hand and walk back to our hotel room.

"Your hand is sweaty," I say to Moose.

"Yeah, so are yours, since we just worked out."

*******

We get back into our hotel room and I head up the stair to Moose and I's room. I get in the shower and wash and put on some nice clothes since it was only 6:00 pm. I get out of the shower and Moose greets me fully dressed in a grey sweatshirt and brown shorts.