Chapter 61 ( Girlfriend?)

"Don't you need a secretary?" Tanong Ni Alisha habang nandito sila sa office.

She visits the Empire that she rebuilt. Of course she doesn't let others see her. Not now.

" Do I need to?"

" Once you reveal yourself to the public. You will need one." Sabat Naman Ni Devon na nilibot Ang Tingin SA kabuuan Ng office.

Kasama nya si Alisha at Devon because the both of them is the one who rebuilt this empire. Once everything is already set. They will release the empire in the market and will surely crash Marcos' company into a tiny bit.

" I already have someone in my mind." Catalina answered. Sumandal Ito SA swivel chair na kinauupuan.

Her 18th birthday will soon come and during that time. She will reveal herself to everyone that she is the true CEO of the Empire that they will fear. She will make sure that she will use the power the empire gives her completely. To destroy everyone that is in her way.

" Sometimes I really want to open your head to know what you're planning." Biro Ni Alisha na nasa harapan ni Catalina.

Isang ngiti lamang Ang lumitaw sa labi Ni Catalina at pinaglaruan Ang capsule na hawak.

" Once you know my plan. You will only feel terrible since all my plan are bloody." Napalunok Naman si Alisha dahil SA mapaglarong tono Ni Catalina. Hindi nya Alam Kung banta ba ito o sadyang nagbibiro lamang sya.

" Do you need to scare me that much? You're so evil!" Alisha rolled her eyes in dissatisfaction.

The Next Day

" How could you do this to me Catalina?! Nakipag Siksikan ako SA mga iyon para sayo and you're just sitting here drinking buko juice? Really!" Bulyaw Ni Alisha sa dalagang prenteng nakaupo SA isang Nipa hut dito sa may garden Ng school.

Lumabas na kase Ang result Ng Exam nila. The one who will be the top 1 will get privilege to control the whole school. It's a one of a lifetime opportunity and it's the thing that Catalina is aiming for. To be the Top 1.

" Don't be mad. I have a gift for you Naman." Pagpa pakalma Ni Catalina dito. Sasamahan nya Naman talaga dapat si Alisha Kaya nga Lang nakita nya si Annika.

Pinaupo Ni Catalina si Alisha at minasahe pa Ito." Whatever." Inis pa ring turan nya at uminom Ng buko juice.

" So what's the result?" Mahinahon na tanong Ni Catalina habang busy SA pagmasahe sa balikat Ni Alisha.

" You're the top 1."

" Really?" Nakangiting pag uulit Ni Catalina at umupo na sa tabi Ni Alisha.

" You don't look shocked."

" I expected it." Walang ganang sagot Nya. She really work hard to gain.

Now everything is going according to her plan. She will move everything and bring back everything that these people owe her.

" But do you really wanna be a 3rd year student?"

The interesting part will just come. She will watch Annika fall to her knees without knowing her enemy. It will be an entertaining one.

" He requested it." Natatawa na Lang na sagot Ni Catalina habang umiling iling pa remembering Gavin's orders. " Why don't you jump two years too. Maybe you and Devon will be classmate." Suggest nya.