Chapter 66

"What??" Yura shouted as tears gathered up on her eyes hearing Eun woo's explainations.

BTS was dieing in guilt. Jungkook's sobs were echoing through the house. He was crying with a aching heart.

Silent tears rolled down their eyes.

"Why did you'll do it?? She was innocent" Yura shouted at them. Yeong gi was furious, he too had tears.

"Yeong gi, she- she's innocent, plase find her" Yura cried as she fell on to the floor. Her heart was aching, she failed. She failed protecting her Madam's daughter.

"You know what boys!" Yura said looking at them while wiping off her tears soon to get replaced with another tear.

"You lost your sister ones and you lost her again" she exclaimed as she couldn't hold in. She needs to tell them. She needs them to know the truth.

"What do you mean?" Jin asked.

"Our biological sister doesn't have anything to do with this mom!" Hobi spoke with a broken voice, remembering her makes the pain double.

"Mi hi is your biological sister" Yura said. Everyone was shocked. They couldn't think of anything at the moment.

"H-how?" Suga asked. Tears rolling down his face. This can't be happening. She died long ago.

"She didn't die that day" Yura said.

"What are you saying?" Yeong gi asked her.

Flashback.

The black luxurious car moved with three people seated at the back seats. Two elders and a little two years girl holding a teddy bear close to her.

The driver was driving the car softly making sure that the little girl is comfortable, as she was everyone's favorite.

"So, when are you guys going to get married hmm?" Asked the little girl's mother, Mira from the maid, who was blushing at the moment.

Mira averted her gaze to the driver who had red cheeks. Yeah, they were in a relationship.

"We don't have an exact day Madam" replied the maid who was seated inside the car. Her face was red.

"Are you haping pever?" Says the little girl as she stood on the seat and grabbed the maids cheeks thinking at she has fever because her face was red.

"No Mi yeong, I'm fine" she chuckled replying to her. The girl nodded her head, again sitting on the seat and eating the chocolate which she had.

"Come on Yujin and Ji hoon, quickly tell me the date and I will be the one holding all the expenses for your wedding!" Mira said as the maid's eyes showed shock.

"No no madam, you've done enough for us" the Yujin said. Mira had done a lot for them. Yujin's parents were totally against the relationship she had with Ji hoon, the driver.

At that time Ji hoon was a driver for the Kim Mansion and Yujin didn't have a job even tho she had qualifications. So they both ran away.

When Mira got to know that their driver has a girlfriend, so she took her to their mansion as a maid and helped them.

Yujin was so grateful for her and her boss. Mi yeong was comfortably sotting in the middle with her two small chubby legs on Yujin's lap.

Yujin would tickle her legs from time to time making the little girl erupt into beautiful giggles. They were on their way to Yeong gi's office to suprise them. BTS had already gone with their father.