LOVE (end)

In the world full of surprise, toxicity, judgement and more there's always be a safe place, the LOVE. There's a different kind of love, there's for family, siblings, friends or even with someone else like stranger's love, but the love that is destined for you will always be the thing you have to wait for.

Take time to wait for someone who'll make you feel loved, waiting is something important, wait for someone who is actually destined for you not for someone who'll make you feel opposite. Everyone deserves a person who will take care of them.

And when you meet that someone that is destined to you, don't waste the chance to say 'i love you'. Don't waste everything, don't wait the time for sorrow comes. You have to take care the relationship you build with someone you love, protect them and make a strong bond, set a goal for your future and more.

We all just went through many obstacles, too many problems to figure out what's wrong with it. But when you take a deep breath, take time to decide and think, it will be possible for you to overcome everything.

But you have to keep this in your heart...

A story doesn't always ends with happy endings, there's a sad endings but in things you have to keep going even though it's already hurts. You can take some rest for a while but never stop on your goal. Life is short but sometimes it's hard, be what you are and always do what you want to do if that will make you happy. Enjoy it.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK!<33

Hello! This is author-nim, thank you for ready and tuning this book from day 1, I hope I always make your day happy by this. Everything come up with my own ideas, the plot and more. Some scene might be familiar for you but yeah sometimes I got inspired of those that's why I wrote them.

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR MY NEXT BOOK!

LOVE U ALL!!!