Epilogue

REYNA

"Look, momma!" Adelina exclaimed

"Look, momma!" Adelina exclaimed. She was on my laptop, typing away just like she would witness me doing countless times. The baby had fallen asleep in my arms, and as I laid him down in his crib, I could hear his little coo.

"That's good! Please try to be quiet, though, Manuele is sleeping," I whispered. Taking the laptop from her, and placing it on a nearby chair, she allowed me to grasp her hand and lead her out of the nursery where I shut the door.

Adelina was only six years old, and from what I could see so far, she was going to end up looking just like her father. His dark hair, blue eyes, strong features, bushy brows were already so apparent in her. Saint told
me that our firstborn would be a mere copy of him, and he wasn't lying.

"Come on. I'm pretty sure daddy made you something to eat," I told her.

As we walked, Adelina touched my stomach. Her small fingers spread out across my swollen belly with pure curiosity.

"Is it going to be a girl or a boy, momma?" she asked.

"What do you want the baby to be?" I questioned.

"A boy! I want another baby brother," she told me.

I smiled. "And I want to be the only girl so daddy can only spoil me," she said smugly.

My smile fell.

"Yes, he's a boy," I answered.

Her smile grew as she practically jumped up and down in joy. Together, we walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

When I got pregnant for the third time, we decided to move into a new home-a home more equipped for family rather than mafia business. We still dealt with what was necessary, but we made sure to keep our business life far away from our personal life. It had been going very good, and we hoped it would always be.

Once we entered the kitchen, Saint was placing food on plates and getting them ready for the three of us.

"Allow me to help you," I said, gathering two dishes and walking them over to the dining room table. He was quick to join me and sat the smaller plate down for Adelina.

"Thank you, baby," he told me, walking over to me and planting a kiss on the inside of my neck. I smiled affectionately just as Adelina pretended to throw up.

"Ew!" she called.

"Don't say ew because you're about to get one too," Saint said, walking over to her with a smirk on his lips. Her eyes widened and she began to go into a stance as if she were ready to take off running, but before she could blast off, Saint grabbed ahold of her and picked her up. She let out a course of giggles as he brought her up and planted a thousand kisses all over her face.

"Stop, daddy!" she laughed. "Momma,help me!"

I could only smile as I watched them. Saint was a great father. He would do anything for Adelina, Manuele, and even our unborn child. It made his world to see them smile and it was so amazing. My days were always filled with joy because of the family we created together. Who would have known our story would end up being this way?