CHAPTER 9: The escape plan

Seyit's pov

I marched towards her and stared into her eyes with threat. She was also staring back into my orbs with little fear. She is scared of me, i can sense that very well but still something in her tried to challenge me despite of her fear.

I caught her wrist in my deadly grip and yanked her close to my face.

"Don't you dare to disrespect any of my family member.....no matter how they treat you......you will always gonna treat them with respect....am i clear?"- I gritted out.

"Not clear Mr. Seyit Solanki.....nothing is clear....you all are psychopaths...."- she snapped on my face.

I was so enraged with her attitude that i felt like to chock her to death. My eyes were blazing with sheer anger and destruction.

"Seyit, kill this bitch.....how dare she standing in my house and disrespecting my son"- My mom said.

I took out my gun and placed on Tiara's head. Immediately my dear Tani's facial expression changed and she stared at me with fear and shock.

Tiara was shivering badly, while Demit was pleading me with his eyes.

"Next time, you disrespect me....i will shot her dead"

Now, i smirked mentally after seeing her pale face.

"Now, say sorry to my mom...."- i said still pointing the gun at Tiara.

"I'm sorry"- she said by looking at my mom.

"Dear Tani, it's mom.....remember we are husband and wife?? We will share everything from now....so my mom is your mom....got it?"- i said with a humourless mocking.

"No way Seyit....she can never call me mom...it's below my standard...."- my mom bursted out.

My mom and dad both walked away from there angrily. Now i again stared at my dear Tani.

"Now, say sorry to Demit.......by kneeling down infront of him"- i ordered her.

She stared at me being dumbfounded. She need to learn this things otherwise i will really end up by killing her. Disobedience is something which i can't tolerate. I like complete dominance and power over everything around me.

"Don't make me repeat...."- i yelled.

She flinched with my voice and immediately she kneeled down infront of Demit.

"I am sorry....."- she replied in a low voice.

Demit smirked after looking at me.

"This is where you exactly belongs....don't think that you are a real queen or owner of this mansion......"- Demit said to Tani.

Tani didn't replied. She was silent.

Demit held Tiara's hand and they walked upstairs.

"Follow me"- i ordered her and walked out of the mansion.

She silently followed me. I stayed right side of the mansion. This mansion is very much protected, so there is no chance of my enemies to find out the truth of my marriage.

"This part of mansion is mine....you are not allowed here....never ever enter this part...got it?"- i asked her.

She didn't replied. I held her wrist on my deadly grip and yanked her near my face.

"Words dear Tani"- i hissed near her lips.

"Yes.."- she said with the same arrogance on her face.

"Don't show this attitude to me...."- i tightened my grip and she winched a little.