Chapter 24

As the days went on we landed at a lake. We were starved, again. Lucky a lake meant fish.

"Look," Katara said as a big fish flapped in the air.

Sokka watched it intensely, "He is taunting us," He stated before grabbing the fishing rod, "You are so going to be dinner,"

"He better be," I said,"Unlike the last time you tried fishing for us,"

Sokka tried throwing the line,"Hey? Where's the fishing line?"

"Oh, didn't think you would need it, Sokka." He said nicely holding up a nice necklace.

"Aaw! It's all tangled," Sokka whined as I snickered,

"Stop laughing," Sokka ordered, pointing at me.

I jokingly gave a small gasp before resting my face as if his threat meant nothing.

"Not tangled, woven." Aang corrected,  "I made you a necklace Katara, I thought since you lost your other one," He smiled brightly while holding up the necklace.

She smiled, "Thanks Aang, I love it, " She said sweetly and placed it on.

"Great Aang, maybe instead of saving the world you can go into the jewelry making business." Sokka retorted

"I don't see why can't do both." Aang joked 

"It'll work out better than your fishing business," I said as he glared at me. I held my hands up in innocence, blinking at him with a plain face.

The meaty fish sprang up once more, Sokka threw the rod at it but missed.

"Stop taunting me," He yelled before running at it with a knife.

"Do you need help?!" I yelled out to him.

"No!" He shrieked back.

He slipped in the water and jumped into the water trying to grab the fish. I sighed.

"So how do I look?" Katara said making me turn around. She looked really pretty which made me smile. I could tell that Aang loved it. He practically jolted back from how hard he was blushing.

"You mean, all of you? Or just your neck?" Aang paused, "I mean they both look great!"

"Smoochie smoochie." Sokka said while hugging the fish, "Someone's in love." The fish the smacked Sokkas cheek and jumped back into the water.

"Pfft," I started laugh," Oh my poor Sokka even a fish can beat you,"

"I-" Aang stuttered," Well-"

"We all can agree you look good sis," I added raising my brows at Aang.

It was cute to see Aang so in love with my sister, although Katara is too dense to notice it. And I don't think Aang is going to confess anytime soon. First love hit him hard.

"Stop teasing you two, Aang's just a good friend and a sweet little guy," She walked over and pet Momo, "Just like Momo."

"Thanks," Aang said as I covered my mouth.

That had to hurt.

Sokka walked over soaked and defeated. I laughed.

"Will you at least let me dry you," I teased.

"Your the worst," He muttered

I bent down to meet his eyes that were looking to the floor, "Just like someones fishing skills,"

I dried him off and he whined at me. I pursed a smile. A loud growling noise was heard close by. Momo who was followed by Aang went to see where the noise was coming from