3: Will's disappeared.

Y/n's pov

The four of us were sitting in the principal's office on the small couch.

The order went Lucas, Mike, Me, then Dustin.

In front of us sat the Chief of Police, Jim Hopper and two other cops, who I believed to be officer Powell and officer Callahan.

The Chief told us that Will was missing and asked if any of us knew where he might be.

We all started talking, overlapping each other's sentences so that you could barely make out a single word we said.

"Alright! One at a time! You." Hopper said pointing to Mike. "You said he takes what?"

"Mirkwood." Mike repeated casually.

"Mirkwood? You ever heard of Mirkwood?" Hopper asked one of the officers, who was sitting beside him.

"I have not, that sounds made up to me." The officer shrugged.

"No, It's from lord of the rings." Lucas interjected.

"Well, the hobbit." Dustin corrected.

"Does it matter?!" Lucas raised his voice at Dustin.

"He asked." Dustin defended.

"He asked." Lucas mocked Dustin.

I turned to look at Lucas, raising my eyebrows and giving him the 'can you please shut up' look.

"Sorry." he mumbled.

The three of us started talking again, explaining what and where Mirkwood was.

"One at a damn time. You." Hopper interrupted, pointing at Mike again.

Mike sighed "It's a real road, it's just the name that's made up."

"It's where Cornwallis and Kerley meet. Mirkwood is what we named it." I explained.

"Yeah, I think I know it." Hopper muttered.

"We can help look!" Mike offered suddenly.

"I said I know it." Hopper stated in an irritated tone.

"We can help find him!" Mike tried again.

"Yeah." Dustin agreed.

"No." Hopper said.

"We can help you." I said.

"We know the area well." Lucas said.

"No, you are immediately to go home. All of you. That means no biking around looking for your friend. No investigatin'. No nonsense. This isn't some lord of the rings book, do I make myself clear?" Hopper asked sternly.

"Hobbit." Dustin said, barely above a whisper.

"Shut up!" Lucas responded, whacking Dustin.

This turned into a full on hitting war, Mike and I in the middle, trying to get them to stop as Dustin and Lucas reached over and hit each other.

"Guys! Come on!" I pushed Dustin's swatting hands away.

"Stop it!" Mike said.

"Hey!"

"Shut-"

"Ow!"

"Hey-"

"Hey! Hey!!" Hopper tried.

"Do I make myself clear?" Hopper repeated as he looked like he was about to blow, standing above us.

"Yes sir."

"Yes sir."

"Crystal clear, chief."

"Yeah."

Word count: 428