scene 31

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Yoongi please stop that's enough " Taehyung pleaded,, but I ignored him. I had one mission.

"I-I can't, I have to f-fix it" I sniffled using school glue to fix the snow globe. I've been at it all night since I got back from Jimin's.

"Yoongi we should go to sleep it's 4am" I heard Taehyung whisper. I shook my head as tears filled my eyes.

"N-No..I can't, the couple I-I have t-to fix it" I cried. My hands were stinging, and the glue was getting, everywhere but I don't care.

Taehyung crouches down in front of me I was sitting on the living room floor making a mess of the coffee table "Yoonie please come to bed...your hands are bleeding and it's so late let's patch you up" he whispered but I shook my head trying to piece the snow globe back together I have to do it.

"I-I can't fix it. I can f-fix them!" I sobbed

"Yoongi it's broken just stop your gonna hurt yourself" he spoke. I tried gluing the couple back together they have to be pieced back to together.

"E-Everything b-broken can be fixed! Piece by piece I c-can fix them. They have to be okay!" I cried, my vision getting blurry. "T-They are apart...b-but if I piece them back together...it will go back to the way things were...they were happy," I whispered.

I feel a hand stop mine. I didn't notice I was shaking and my fingers were dropping blood onto the table.

"Yoongi it's okay I'm here it's okay" he whispered, and I total broke down I let out a loud cry falling into his arms he quickly wrapped his arms around me holding me to his chest.

"I-It's hurts! It hurts is much Taehyung" I cried into his shirt "W-We were s-so happy last week...N-Now I'm n-nothing to him...he s-s-said he doesn't l-love me...h-he broke u-up with m-me" I sobbed uncontrollable I feel him petting my hair "T-This wasn't s-supposed to happen a-and I can't d-do anything t-to fix it!" I cried tears haven't stopped like waterfalls.

He rocked me back and forth "Cry it out Yoonie you have a broken heart and it's gonna be painful but wounds heal...your still so young and strong willed this boy he was only the first one to be lucky enough to have your heart it's gonna be okay time heals a broken heart" he whispered I continued to cry a horrible cry in my friends arms over my shattered heart.

⛓❤️‍🩹💫

Jimin POV

I swear losing my memory is the best kind of therapy. I woke up at 28, head of the mafia the richest bachelor in Seoul, and my fuck face of a father is dead in the ground for years.