The first date (Cause I told ya I would make one)

Affogato adjusted his tie for the 100000th time.

"Affogato? Are you done yet? You still have the picnic to set up! And don't forget my cherry blossom cake!" Said Cherry Blossom Cookie.

Affogato had personally requested her help (cause that dumb boy doesn't know anything about dates)

(Teleport to Cara:)

Cara put the pin in her hair before grabbing a bottle of boba. She wouldn't leave it behind.

She arrived to the Cherry Blossom park (Cherry Blossom opened it and closed it just for their date)

"Wow... I didn't realise cherry blossoms were that pretty!"

"Oh uh- Hey Cara"

"Affo! You're here! Ooh you brought some cakes and a picnic mat!"

(Mid-way Bloopers:)

"How do you put these tents up?" Asked Affogato.

They ended up getting trapped under the tent

(Back to the present)

"And we're here laying down doing nothing and watching cherry blossoms fall..." Said Cara while sipping her boba. "You look good in that tie... It matches you."

The king knew they were going on a date today and he gave them a day off (Prob cause he's a caragato shipper also ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

And they held hands and walked back to the castle together.

I AM SO SORRY

I HAVE 0 IDEA HOW TO WRITE DATES