New Home

You woke up late, the sun starting to set and stretched as you got out of your little cat bed and assuming no one was home as usual you went into the kitchen to make yourself something to eat. You transformed back into a human and opened the fridge to see what there was but just as you did you could hear footsteps and voices on the house.

You took a moment to really listen and heard 3 men talking about you and that their guns were ready

You immediately stopped what you were doing and booked it out of the house. As you ran outside you could hear all three chasing after you. You ran through the neighborhood and jumped over one of the gates to get into someone's yard but as you were jumping it you heard a gunshot ring out and then felt an immediate pain in your shoulder. There was no time to stop so you jumped over the back fence into the other yard no matter how much pain you felt. As you ran through the yard you noticed a doggy door and went into your cat form, you ran as fast as you could into the house and was thankful no one was home.

You waited there for a bit as you heard the three men run by outside thinking you went somewhere else. You didn't move a muscle from fear of them somehow hearing you. You took a moment to catch your breath and not a second later pain kicked in. You wanted to go into human form to heal yourself but you didn't want to be spotted easier though the windows. You were so scared that any sudden move would attract them to where you were so you didn't even have the guts to transform in that every moment.

After a minute or two you heard footsteps walking toward the front door. You needed to get out of that house immediately before getting spotted and so you quickly went back through the doggy door into the yard as you slipped through the giant gap under the gate.

You didn't know where to go since the place you called home for awhile wasn't home anymore so you just went to the place where you spend most of your days, the park bench where you met that strange man you became fond of.

You made your way to the park as fast as you could and laid on the bench being soaked by the rain. You were terrified and frozen in place, to scared to do anything, terrified if you even tried healing yourself they would find you.

Blood stained the bench as you just closed your eyes but then you heard very fimilar footsteps head towards you

"Well good evening little...huh? Little one?!"

You heard panic in the shadows voice as he picked you up trying to be as gentle as he could. You opened your eyes and let out a weak meow that could barely be heard with the rain.

"Who would shoot a defenseless cat? Do not worry, I will take care of you, your going to be okay little one"

Shadows surrounded us and the next thing you knew you were in a completely different place that looked like a clinic. There was a woman with long black hair that the shadow talked to and immediately handed you over to her.

"This will be my first tiny patient" she looked at you and petted your head softly "you can come get her in around 10 minutes" the woman smiled kindly

"Thank you Sage"

"No problem Omen"

The man walked out of the clinic and then the woman set me down on one of the beds

"Now then, let's see what happened to you" you looked at her and weakly meowed "Hmm....there's no bullet so I should be able to just heal you up hun. You'll feel better in no time"

Sage pulled out a blue orb of some sort and healed you with it and it didn't take much time till you were already feeling so much better. After a few minutes you felt refreshed and stood up giving the woman who helped you a powerful and happy meow. She smiled at you and gave you a few pets till the man called Omen walked back in to come and get you.

"Is he alright?"

Sage giggled "yes, she's alright and ready to go"

"Wait, she?"

"Yes, it's a female" Sage handed me over back to Omen but once he got me back he immediately checked to see if I was a female. I was stunned and embarrassed as he did and if I was in my human form my face would be completely red. Once he finished checking and all your dignity was lost he thanked Sage once again and walked out of her clinic.

"I'm glad your alright now little one, I'm sorry that I thought you were a male all this time. I actually was going to give you a male name after thinking of one for awhile but now it looks like I have to think of a different name"

You meow at him and paw his chest gently

"We are heading to my room now, I'm quite tired and want some sleep and I'm pretty sure you should rest as well from what you've been through today. You can sleep on my bed with me since I don't really have anything as comfortable in my room to sleep on, I won't mind."

(("Sleeping on a bed? Yes!!!! I haven't slept on an actual bed in so long! But...I'll be sleeping in bed with a man for the first time..I mean..it's not really anything since I'm a cat at the moment but..it's still kind of a big deal for me.."))

We make it to his room and he immediately locks the door probably not wanting anyone to disturb him

He places you on his bed and joins you right after, cuddling you into his arms petting you a little. At first you thought of protesting but he did help you and you also did enjoy being cuddled up like this so you let him.

You closed your eyes as sleep slowly took you and right before you fell asleep omen wished you a goodnight, you responded with a soft meow as you fell asleep in the shadows arms.