Special Chapter -- PART ONE

SPECIAL CHAPTER — PART ONE

I was silently watching everyone as they enjoyed the party, I could tell that they're all having fun. "You're too quiet Paige," I turned and I saw Mr. Damon approaching me.

I flashed him a smile as a greeting. "Well I'm okay, I just don't know what to do at a party like this."

"Wasn't Sehun with you earlier? How about the other boys?" he asked.

"He was with me, but I think he should stay with his cousins for a while. Same with the other boys, a party like this doesn't happen very often so they should make the most of it, you should too sir." I told him.

"I think I have entertained enough guests, I should spend time with my future daughter-in-law don't you think?" I nearly choked.

"Please don't say such things, it won't happen," I said.

Mr. Damon chuckled. "I think it will, Sehun has already claimed you anyway. You already have his mark on your wrist."

"Well we did have that talk wherein he said there wasn't a choice made," I also remember how hurt I got when he said he didn't love me, well why would he? He did say that he didn't mean it but it still hurts.

Darn it, my feelings for Sehun just keep growing. I'm not scared and all but if I do love him way too much, I'll just end up getting hurt because, in the end, I don't even know if Sehun feels the same way as I do.

Mr. Damon smiled and patted my shoulder. "Just don't think about that too much and keep doing things in your own way at your own pace."

"You and Sehun are a lot different compared to me and Helena but I know no matter what the circumstances are, if you're meant to be then you're meant to be."

"How did you and miss Helena begin?" I asked.

"Our story was like a fairytale though, I hope you don't find it too boring." he chuckled.

"I'm more than eager to listen sir," I grinned.

Xerxes' POV

It was the middle of spring and just like any other day, my brother and I were both spending the whole day studying.

"I'm bored," I groaned as I closed my book. I've been reading the same book for three hours straight, I wouldn't be surprised if I'd pass out any sooner.

"Continue reading Xerxes, have you even read a single chapter?" my elder brother, Aleister, asked.

"Of course, I'm already at chapter two." I sighed.

He simply shook his head in disbelief. "I'm already done with half of the book. How will you even catch up?"

"Miracles happen," I shrugged and his book suddenly came in contact with my head.

"Miracles won't happen if you're not even putting any effort." he lectured. I leaned back on my chair, how uptight.

I tried to continue studying but I was anything but focused so I stood up and opened the window. "What are you doing?" Aleister asked.

"I'm going out, I'm going to rot in boredom here." I groaned as I began climbing off the window.

"Sir Roderich will be back soon and I'm sure mother and father will find out." he warned.

"Tell them I'm claustrophobic and that I went out to get some fresh air," I grinned.

"Is that even an excuse?" I hopped off the window and I safely landed on the ground through teleportation. I saw Aleister closing the window. He's going to continue studying.