𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

"Hey auntie" I smiled walking inside the house. "Hey baby, what you doing here kianna?" She questioned giving her a side hug.

I sat at the bar sitting quietly as kianna looked at her with a slight smile before sitting down.

"Sooooo.... As you know kareem graduated right?" Kianna started making my auntie nod. "What about it?" She questioned leaning on the bar top.

"So I got the two tickets to Miami and I know you gone say no, but! Hear me out kareem has an older brother he's twenty three he'll be there, naomi can bring her siblings I'll pay for their tickets too it's not a problem I just want them to have fun this summer" She spoke making my auntie turn her head to the side.

Me and Kareem's flight was booked for two days from now, yes I know I shouldn't of asked last minute but I needed kianna to convince her to let me go .

"Well... as long as her siblings are there it shouldn't be a problem what day are you thinking?" My auntie questioned. "Two days..." Kianna scrunched her face with a pleasing look.

"Oh my gosh... fine" My auntie rolled her eyes making me cheese before hugging kianna . "Thank youuuu!" I smiled.

"No problem kareem should be here soon so y'all can go to the mall for new stuff" kianna spoke grabbing her keys.

I smiled before giving my auntie a tight hug, I just wanted to have fun on this trip.

"Thank you auntie" I smiled .
"You're welcome" She nodded.

It was only the two of us home because my auntie sent the three shopping for new stuff, I think my auntie was a great guardian she just has to figure out how to control her emotions.

I stood up heading towards my room, opening my door I dropped my stuff on my bed throwing my hair in a ponytail.

"Naomi!" I heard before my door opened revealing kareem, I sent him a light smile as he walked over giving me a hug.

"You straight?" He questioned . "Of course, are you?" I asked wiping his face.

"I'm straight if you straight" He shrugged kissing my lips. "But are you okay?" I asked with a frown.

"Yeah" He nodded. "You need a haircut" I pointed it out rubbing his hairline .

"Chilll man" He laughed shaking his head. "I'm serious"

"Girl- come on naomi" He laughed, I let out a laugh slipping on my slides before grabbing his hand letting him lead me out the house.

Letting open the passenger seat door I got inside closing it before grabbing his phone going to Apple Music playing music on his Bluetooth .

"I apologize for calling you out ya name while I was drunk" Kareem spoke looking over at me. "It's okay but don't let it happen again" I responded.

I let my seat back laying my head down before grabbing his hand holding it as he drove.

"I hate him can you turn this off?" I questioned a lil double 0 played on the radio. "You sleep" Kareem shook his head.

"Let's go get a Philly cheese steak" I spoke . "Okay, hungry ass li' girl" He remarked making me laugh a little .

"I love you a lot.." I spoke looking over at him . " I love you too Naomi" He responded leaving a kiss on my cheek.

"You had a nigga in school?" He questioned making me laugh a bit. "No... Daman did you have a girlfriend?" I questioned.

"Mhmmm" He responded making my mouth drop. "What nigga? You asked" He laughed covering my mouth.

"I'll bite you" I rolled my eyes moving his hand . "Bite me" He responded me putting his hand back over my mouth.

"Move"'I laughed.

I took off my seatbelt as we came to a stop infront of the mall , kareem came over helping me out before holding my hand.

"Yo AirPods are loud" I spoke hearing his music. " you tryna say you don't wanna hear my music?" He questioned.

"I like it" I shrugged.

"want you to ride me like you 'posed to Ride me bitch gone ride it like you never rode nobody When we riding we ain't playing games I had lil momma saying she from Forest Lane She gone ride it like she 'posed to!" He rapped loudly in my face.

"Shut the fuck up" I spoke opening the door of the mall. "Girl fuck you" He shook his head.

Kareem turned to me kissing my lips making me kiss him back . "Mmm" He spoke .