PART -8

(All were searhing teja but couldn't find her. Karan was so disheartened that he started blaming himself.)

Karan:- it's all my fault. ... Whatever taja is facing today is all my mistake. I was the one who insisted you all to hangout yesterday.
(With glossy eyes) first she twisted her ankle and now she is in trouble and The worst part is we even don't know. . . Where is she. It's all my fault.

Nishant:- no one had any idea that she got punishment.
Vidhi :- yeah!  And we all were out of hostel yesterday but only teja got punishment. . . How? Why not we all?

Moose and nishant :- (thought) yes, you are right.
Moose:- we'll ask her after we get her

Karan :- (out of anger) but how (and he punched on wall and accidentally he broke the light switch.)   Oh no.

Umar:- (concerned )what are you doing bro.
Nishant:- hmm.. . Are you alright?
Karan:- m fine .. . Just this fuckin'
switch is broken. (Staring at switch) . Guys!!

All:- yes!  What?
Karan:- did anyone check the power room?
All :- no.

Karan :- (running) then let's go check there my heart says she is there.

(All ran to the power room. There was lock on the door. Moose broke that with  a stone and open the door. It was very dark inside. Umar switch on light. All were shocked and relieved at the same time)

Vidhi :- (hug her)teja ....(crying )thank God at last we found you. I am so happy (tears rolling through her cheeks)

(All went in and hug teja except Karan he was standing on door and staring all of them)

Karan' point of view
I was so worried when I wasn't able to find her. I was so helpless. But when the door was opened and I saw her in the room my poor heart was so relieved, Which was aching from day,my feet were freezed. I was feeling something else for her...it was not friendship I guess...but we all are friends....she is my best friend...i couldn't took my friendship at stake...i again focus on her...She was sitting on a chair. All were hugging her. But I noticed that she wasn't replying. And that was the moment I came back to my senses. I went inside and ask her,

Karan:- Teja are you fine. . Why aren't you saying something. Did that lady hurt  you.
Vidhi :- Karan let's take her to room.

Umar :- yes. Let's go in Karan's room.
It's near to corridor. We can sneaks there easily.

(Karan pick up teja and all went in room.
Teja was little scared yet. But after seeing her friends she was relieved. )

Karan :- are you fine teja?
Teja :- (annoyed) yeah!  But you guys don't have decency to atleast ask me for food. M very hungry.