chapter 123

*Naughty content*

Ryujin gets up from the bed, leaving me confuse.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

She doesn't say anything but she's going through her luggage. She finds it and my eyes widen when I see a red cock attached to some sort of strap.

"Where did you get that?" I look at her.

"I kind of want to try it if you're okay with that" she shyly ask and I think it's the most adorable thing because I don't think I've ever seen her this shy before.

"Put it on" I say.

"Are you sure?" She ask for confirmation.

"Yes" I say while nodding.

She walks to the end of the bed then puts it on. She then grabs my legs and she pulls towards her. I gasp because I didn't expect her to do that to me. She crawls onto the bed, between my legs. While on her knees, she parts my legs wider then rips off the only clothing I have left, exposing my very wet core.

She looks down at me then licks her fingers before she starts rubbing my clit. I close my eyes while I enjoy the sensation her fingers are giving me.

When she thought I was wet enough, she positions herself and places the tip of her cock against my very eager center and begins to probe gently. I start to feel myself get impatient.

She pushes it in and being so wet, she has no problem sliding the whole thing inside me.

I gasp out loud when I feel the entire length deep inside me. Ryujin slowly starts thrusting, fucking me with deep strokes. I wrap my legs around her as I continue to enjoy her fucking me.

I pull her closer to me so I can suck on her nipple and play with her breast while she continues to hit the right spots with so much passion in each thrust.

Wanting her to go faster, I use my legs to urge her to do so. Ryujin immediately understands what I wanted and in no time, she starts slamming me for all she was worth, driving her cock in and out of me.

I start humping my hips up at her, fucking back as she continues to drill my pussy, deeper. She keeps going in her fast hard-core pace until I couldn't take it anymore and I have the biggest orgasm I've ever had in my entire life.

She continues to pump the dildo in and out of me as I continue to cum. She pulls it out so I think it's over. She stands up again, "Do you trust me?" She ask.

I take a moment to answer because I thought it was random to ask that. Nevertheless, I do trust her.

"Yes" I answer.

"Get on all fours" she orders.

I look into Ryujin's eyes again and it's different now. It wasn't the same look she had from before. This is completely lust now and it's something new I'm experiencing with her. I never thought she had this side.

I do what she asked and get on all fours.

I look back to see what she's doing. She currently has her face in front my core. "You have a gorgeous pussy" I feel her breath, causing my body to shiver.

She gives my center one long lick, making me moan while my back arches down.

She pulls my lips open then uses her tongue to go in and out of my hole while she uses her thumb to rub my clit. She inserts her fingers into my very wet pussy before sliding it into my tight asshole. I gasps from the action since I've never had anything in my ass before but this isn't what I expected.

She starts to switch between sucking my clit in to her mouth and sliding her fingers into my pussy and one into my ass. I groan as she does this. The intensity from my ass, pussy and clit builds up to reach my boiling point and I noisily cum once again with my juices spilling from me and into her mouth.

I collapse onto the bed but she grabs my waist to pull me back on all fours.

She bends forward and I feel her nipple on my back. "We're not done yet" she huskily says.

The thought excites me. This is what I imagine a honeymoon is like. I'm enjoying seeing this side of Ryujin so much. I always thought she's gentle and loving. I didn't expect for her to be like this in the bedroom. I guess what they say is true that the quiet ones are sometimes the wild ones.

Without a warning, she pushes the hard cock into my vagina. She starts thrusting her hips again in a slow motion as she wraps her hand around my neck. I can feel her heavy breathing behind my neck and it's making me even more wet than I already am.

She quickens her pace, making me moan crazily.

"You love it when I fuck you huh?" She grunts.

"Yes" I moan out of breath.

She stands up now then grabs my waist as she continues to pound me hard. She slaps my ass and that's all it took before I have to cum again.

I bury my face into the bed to muffle my screams while I feel hot liquid come out of my pussy. Ryujin slows down as she let's me ride out my high.

I collapse once again with my legs shaking. I feel her shuffling around, probably taking off the strap. I feel the bed dip down so I'm assuming she's getting on it. I don't have the energy to lift my head at the moment to see exactly where she is.

I know what we just did is probably not considered wild for a lot of people but it is for me. She was rough but not too rough. It wasn't our usual love making but I still felt her love and care for me.

She gently pulls me up to her since I wasn't moving. She places my head on her chest while she wraps her arms around me and I put my leg across her body.

"What was that?" I laugh while looking up at her.

"What?" She pretends to not know what she just did to me.

"Don't act innocent now. I know your dark side now. Here I am thinking you're such a gentle person" I continue to laugh as I lay my head back on her chest.

She chuckles and she starts drawing circles on my back, "It's just something I wanted to try. Did you like it?"

"I love it" I say.

"I love you, Yeji. Sex is great and all but I want you to know that the moments I cherish the most are this. Where it's just you and I in each other's arms, feeling each other's warmth and love for one another" she says.

"How can you go from fucking me like that to this sweet and loving person" I close my eyes, feeling sleepy.

"Honeymoon is not just about sex, love. It's about romance too" she kisses the top of my head.

"I love you too, Ryujin. I'm so happy that you're my wife" I say with my eyes still closed.

"Good night" I hear her yawn.

"Good night" I get myself comfortable before drifting off to sleep.