PART -12

Umar :- but be careful. As no one knows about us here.

Karan :- i know Umar. .. Don't worry no one will ever know who we are. Look we are at different location , far away from our place. And i have observed the tensed look on your face these days. Whats bothering you.?

Umar:- you know that we cannot stay there for always. When we complete our studies we have to go back.

Karan:-  (Scoffs) yeah! ! We can't help it. Its our fate. The darkness, without a ray of hope.
(While this teja jumped on them playfully)

Teja:- hey what are you talking about. All are waiting for you both to start. Come fast otherwise I'll eat everything.
(Teja giggled went back to canteen)

Karan:- (muttered while stares at teja going)    ray of hope of mah life.
Umar :- (worriedly) you could destroy that.

Karan:- (low voice)  never.
Umar :- you could but what about your..
Karan :- (interrupt) leave this topic and enjoy this time. Come let's go canteen.
(All ate food and stepped to their hostel rooms. But moose drags nishant to a corner)

Nishant :- hey what are you doing.
Moose :- we should tell them now.
Nishant :- but this is not the right time.
But we'll definitely tell them on right time. Okay?

Moose:- fine (went)
(Karan went to the management and complain against the hitler )

Management :- we could only  warn
her .. . As this is a student complaint so we can't do anything except warning her. (They warn the warden)

Karan to warden :- and don't try to mess with us ever.
Warden :- (in mind) this is my insult and now I'll never spare any of you.spoilt kids . . Specially that girl.

(Next day they all went to auditorium and gave their names in participants.
The days passed like this and they do rehearsal everyday. They all were trying very hard to give their best. And now only 2 days were left in function. )

Umar :- guys we should go somewhere  for the change. As we are practicing from long.
Vidhi :- yeah! ! I'll be fun.

Karan(tempered) :- no way.. . . No one will go out of campus.. . . Don't you remember what had happened with teja.

Teja :- it's ok Karan. . . . That time it was my mistake. But know we will be more cautious. Please Karan. (Makes pout)

Karan(melted) :- (trying to b rude) 
ah.. . Fine now don't make this face.
But I am saying to you all - b careful.

Nishant :- ok bro.. . But sometimes you gave vibe of a rude boss (laughed)
All agreed and laugh very hard)

Karan :(annoyed) :- very funny.
Umar:- (stares at Karan)  it's ok.