PART -15

Karan was trying to distracts GL while stepping towards him.
Karan :- you don't know with whom you are  messing with.

GL :- i don't even want to know about you.
Karan :- but you definitely will.

(After hearing this from Karan GL hits
on teja's head with back of gun and she collapse with ground. All other gang members grabs vidhi, umar, nishant and moose.)

Karan:- (fumes) now you are gone (and at this point he pounce at GL and snach his gun and throw that away and went to teja)

Karan :- teja are you fine (while help her to stand) ..
Teja :-( while collecting herself again. )  yes Karan I am fine.  (Whilst the GL roughly grabs Karan's shoulder. )

Karan :- (with rage) common umar. . .. game on. . ..
(And umar and karan start  fighting  .
And  then nishant and moose also help umar and karan in fighting. And teju was also fighting and save vidhi from that gangsters.)

Karan :- (while punching) you asshole how you dare to grab her hair and how dare you hit on her head . You bastard
(and then GL falls on ground and Karan
came on him and beats him brutally.)

On other side teja fights like super woman. She gives them the taste of their own shit.

Teja :- you cowards. You criminals (while kicking one of them)
(In all this, GL found gun and he points that at Karan. Teja and other were
fighting at distance and they didn't notice that.)

GL :- now what you will do. Common hit me..
Karan :- you piece of shit.. You are again doing mistake. (And GL grabs karan's shirt and due to force his buttons  break )

GL :-( after he saw something)  sss.. . . So. . .. Sorry. . Sirr. . . We didn't know that it's you. . . Please forgive us. . ..

(GL came on his knees and was begging before throwing his gun away )  I'll never show my face to you ever again. . . Please let us go.

Karan :- I warned you many times but
you fuckin' being didn't get that. . . Now it's your end (karan picks up gun and points at GL and was about to shoot whilst teja came there)

Teja :-(loudly) what are you doing Karan. . . . It's wrong. . . No.. . Please

Karan :- (after listening teja's voice immediately drops the gun and covers
himself with his shirt. ) 
no.. . Nothing I was just trying to scare him. . . I wouldn't shoot him. Calm down (while rubbing teja's arm)

(GL and all other gang boys run from their)
Teju :- why they all ran away. . . Like this. . .. Isn't it weird. And why he was begging in front of you?.