|| 105 || Keep It 😈🎲 O/F

Art by DEMONDICE (I believe but I'm not entirely sure, so please tell if not)

Uhh, dunno if this is gonna stay up because she technically isn't a vtuber but I have my reasons -

DEMONDICE X !Short!Gender Neutral!Reader (also, kind of self-insert so I apologise for all my dude (or gal or nb pal) readers who don't have titties. There is nothing sexual in this chapter to clear that up, but there is a point where the reader goes shirtless and I'm writing it how I would feel).

Like I said, not entirely sure if this chapter will remain published because for one, DEMONDICE is less of an online persona and more directly linked to someone in real life and I don't wanna make anyone uncomfortable so depending on opinions this chapter might be unpublished later. And on a second, far less important note, she is not a vtuber, which is why she doesn't really fit the whole vtuber x reader oneshots.

Also as another somewhat important, this oneshot is somewhat based off of a dream I had last night (probs gonna be a little different as the details are a little fuzzy). I am short, and I have no idea how tall DD actually is but she was taller than me so she's gonna be taller than you. Deal with it.

(Also for the life of me I can't remember how demon she actually was in the dream so we're going with the DD on the cover of American Saikoro,

this one ↑)

Also, yes DD is still a demon in this one, but everyone knows and is cool with it for plot convenience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes, life sucked.

You glanced back at your house, lights blaring with beats and thumping base. A full on raging party, one where people apparently lacked pants. That was enough to make you high-tail it out of there, ain't no way you hanging out with a bunch of drunkards without pants. But, you also didn't fancy wandering the city streets at 3am.

And luckily, that's what friends are for! Plus, it's not like they were sleeping anyway. All of your friends had shit sleep schedules, and you were sure Ivy wouldn't mind giving you a lift. She was due to spend the night at her girlfriend's house, anyway.

At least, that was the plan.

But she showed up in her second-hand Kia with shotgun already filled by some dude who you forgot the name of. Something like Seb or Sebastian. All you knew was that the guy was an asshole frat boy. Someone who's most said phrase was, 'it's just a prank, bro!" Most likely to be preceded by him shoving you down the stairs. 

Through clenched teeth, you greeted Ivy with as much friendliness as you could muster, completely ignoring the jackass seated next to her.

"Yeah, change of plans," She began, voice laced with guilt. "Turns out Lilac's mother is sick so she's taking care of her and doesn't want anyone else to catch what she caught. And then I found this idiot wandering the street looking to get into a fight so I couldn't let that happen," Seb threw a smarmy grin back at you. You just flipped him off.