outing

Age:1

Elizabeth POV:

Today we were going out with my sisters for alittle bonding with my daughter Evelyn.

It was around 8am and Evelyn was still asleep, she would usually wake up at 9am meaning I still had time to myself.

I was getting breakfast ready with some pancakes  and a little fruit with yogurt for Evelyn. After I was done getting breakfast ready I heard cries coming from upstairs which was great timing.

I went upstairs to my little daughters room to see her crying her eyes out with her dummy on the floor together with her teddy.

"Good morning baby~" I said while picking her up. I leaned down picking her dummy and teddy up.

I gave her her teddy and put the dummy in my mouth to clean it before giving it back to her.

"Are you hungry baby. "I said walking downstairs. She muttered a little excited yes through her dummy which made me smile.

I sat her down on her high chair and gave her her plate.

She looked at me for a while before creating a mess since she kept missing her mouth trying to eat the banana.

To not create a further mess I decided I would feed her her yogurt.

"Milky." she said pushing my hand away.

"Well baby you can have some milk if you finish your food okay. " I said pointing at the half finished food.

She gave alittle nod and pulled my hand to her mouth.

After a few more spoons she was done.

I picked her up and the second I did she lifted my shirt.

"Baby wait a second. " I said pulling my shirt down while balancing her on my hip.

I went to the living room and sat on the sofa positioning Evelyn I pulled my shirt up and bra down which she immediately latched on.

It had been 10 minutes and all that could be heard was Evie's sucking noises until my phone got a notification, I picked it up and saw that MK had texted me.

'We'll be there in a few minutes and we can go together.'

After a while Evelyn was finished so I fixed my clothes and started to go up and dress her, she was quite proper and didn't move much so it was quite easy.

I was done dressing her and I heard the doorbell ring meaning MK and Ashley were here.

I went downstairs with Evelyn in my arms with her dummy in her mouth.

"Helloo." I said opening the door.

"Hello sister and my little niece. " Ashley said taking Ev from my arms.

"Can you guys watch her for while I need to get dressed then we can go. "

And they nodded as a response.

I strapped Evelyn into her car seat and I went to the drivers seat.

After a while we arrived at the mall and I turned to MK who was sitting next to a babbeling Evelyn. We all got out of the car

"Can you take Evelyn's stroller out please it's in the trunk. " I said while taking Evelyn out of her car seat.

"Do you want to be in ur stroller or be with mommy hmm."

"Mommy." she said wrapping her arms around me.

We walked into the mall from the parking lot. Wewalked around and shopped for a while whilst being stopped by some fans for some signatures and pictures but we didn't mind.

We stopped at the food court to have some lunch since we were all hungry.

I tried giving Evelyn a piece of potato but she didn't want it and kept whining for milk so I took a bottle of milk I had pumped and put in her bag since I already knew this would happen to her.

Which made her happy, after we finished lunch both Ashley and MK had to go since they got a call from the studio saying there was a problem we both stayed since I had to do some grocery shopping.

So went into the grocery store...

"She's adorable. " I heard a voice behind me say I looked and saw an old woman smiling at Evelyn.

"Thank you very much. "

"How old is she?"

"She turned 1 awhile back. "

"You look just like your mom don't you. " the old lady said to a giggling Evelyn

We were all done with all we had to do so I went to the parking lot to see a bunch of paparazzi around, I sighed. I looked at Evelyn in her stroller to see her fast asleep so I took that chance to pull the blinder down and put a blanket over her stroller so her face was covered.

They took a bunch of pictures while I walked to the car and continued to while I loaded it which made my work difficult.

After putting all the grocery in the car I look at the stroller and at the paparazzi. I leaned down and lifted the blanket, I carefully unstraped Evelyn from the stroller and slowly lifted her up.

After lifting her up I heard the amount of clicks go up and fasten so I quickly took the blanket and put it over her face.

I tried my best not to wake her while putting her in the car seat, after I did I put the blanket over her tiny body and closed the door.

The second I closed the door they all came closer and started asking me questions which I ignored since I had a sleeping child in the car.

I quickly folded the stroller and put it in the trunk then I got in and drove off.