Infinity and Beyond ~ Chris Evans

Hello everyone, I'm back to writing! I took a much needed hiatus and now I'm back on track (Hopefully) . I'll try to post my normal schedule again. Hope you all are happy and well.

Also, this book reached 5k reads! Words can't describe how happy and excited I am. Thank you all for following me and showing love to my writings, means the world to me. I met some amazing people here, and can't to grow xx

This fic is not my greatest work, sorry beforehand. Love you all xxx.

English is not my first language, so I apologize if I made any grammar mistakes. Feedback and requests are always welcome.

I do NOT give permission for my work to be translated or reposted on here or any other site.

Warnings: fluff, description of anxiety, curse words, let me know if I forgot something.

~

You were nominated for an Emmy, and Chris couldn't be more proud of you. Sending you flowers every day before the event, talking about it on podcasts, messaging his family about it. He was sure as hell that you were going to win.

"I'm telling ya, honey, if you don't win the Emmy, I'm gonna have to make some phone calls 'cause no one deserved it as much as you did." Trying to talk without slurring your words, you saw it was bedtime for your drunk boyfriend.

"Chris, some successful actors deserve to win that Emmy. And it's okay If I don't win, because I'm proud of performance such as my family, and that is significantly better than an award. Now get your ass up, it's bedtime."

The man couldn't even shut up when he went on talk shows. You were on his couch with dodger watching Chris talking about himself on Jimmy Fallon. Not knowing how the conversation got there, he started talking about you and your Emmy nomination.

"Yeah, and my outstanding girlfriend just got nominated for an Emmy, which I'm very excited about!" The crowd started cheering and you couldn't help yourself but laugh.

"Your daddy is so crazy Dodge, can't stop talking about mommy." Deep inside, you actually loved it when he spoke his excitement about you and your acting career. Every actor has its trials in life that they have to go through, and Chris was with you every single time. The same love you both shared for acting was unique and the first reason you two were together. He loved seeing you on the big screen and you loved seeing him. His amazing and wise words about acting and his pure adoration for it made you a better actress.

You were so caught up in your head that you almost missed the kind words Chris told the world about you.

"I'm telling you, Jimmy, she is without a doubt one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. I'm so lucky to have her in my life. Not only is she an amazing actress, but she is too the best girlfriend and a trustworthy friend. It is truly a blessing to be in her presence and learn more about her every single day."

Tears were falling down your cheeks while your heart was getting bigger and fuller with his words.

"Wow, man, you're gonna make us look awful! I have to write my wife a poet or something so she wouldn't get jealous!"

You were laughing just like the crowd, and Chris did.

"I can't help it, man. I'm just so in love with her."

"Alright, that's enough of you, mister lover man. Ladies and gentlemen, we will be back after the commercials with none other than Chris Evans!"

Taking your phone in your hand, you texted him a picture of you and Dodger cuddling together.