9: food poisoning

You were sitting on the bed and admiring the view outside. You can see the whole city from your room. Jungkook came inside and ruffled his hair in frustration .

'Ugh why this hotel has no empty rooms.'

He groaned. You heard him.

I knew you would do this. That's why I have booked all the empty rooms already jungkook.

You thought in your head and smirked.

You put your luggage on the side and jungkook put his. He took his clothes and went to washroom to get himself freshened up while you removed your clothes from the suitcase and put it in the cupboard.

He wore a black hoodie and a torn jeans. He looked so different in his casuals. A total boyfriend/husband material. You shamelessly gawked at him.

'Can you stop staring at me like that?'

Jungkook spoke. You took your clothes in your hands and made your way to washroom.

'You look so good in casuals. You should wear them more often.'

You said before closing the door.

Time skip;

You wore a tank top with a shorts and shimmer shirt. You left your hair down.

'Jungkook let's go eat dinner

'Jungkook let's go eat dinner.'

You said. You both went to the restaurant and had your dinner. You loved it. All the time you were talking but jungkook was not even giving any attention to you. You pouted at him.

'Come on jungkook. We are on honeymoon. Atleast now can you notice my presence ?'

You said and jungkook looked at you with his cold eyes. He ignored you and continued eating.

'I m so excited for tomorrow.'

You said causing jungkook to look at you.

'There's gonna be a exhibition held tomorrow here in this city. And it will be held only for one day . I wanted to visit it since so many years and now we are gonna attend it.'