PART3:I changed

Everyone was startled by her actions . Jungkook ,Jimin and Bambam were about to run to help Pranpriya . But little did they knew that Pranpriya was trained in  Martial arts, boxing  and self defence . She grabbed Chae Hee's hand and twisted it harshly behind her back which caused her to groan in pain and made her beg for mercy. 

"ah!"

Pranpriya who was lost in vengeance has lost her composure and was mercilessly inflicting pain on Chae Hee and asked her "Are you satisfied now? I'm am not weak anymore. That weak nerd died with her family. "

Chae Hee: Pranpriya leave me. I apologise .

PP:I forgave you all those years for bullying me, for backbitching about me . I forgave you for slut shaming me thrice in the meeting but I won't forgive you for the thing you said about my brother. There were many people who spoke ill about my brother and none of them are alive.

she said in scary tone and whispered last word in her ears. And twisted her arm until it break.

Bambam was scared that she might kill her in the meeting . He went to her and grab her shoulder to seperate them but wasn't even able to move her.

Bam: Pokpak leave her .

" Leave me Bammie. I'm not going to spare her . How dare she say anything about my brother . Stay away I don't want to hurt you."

Bambam : Pokpak come back to your senses.Your Oppa won't be happy to see ypu like this. Leave her. I will treat her later for you.

She left her after realising what she was doing . Everyone was amazed by her skills and strength.

Gaurds dreagged Chae Hee out of the building .

"Sorry for the mess Mr.Jeon and everyone . I hope you won't you won't mind . So tomorrow at your office.. Now I take permission to leave "

She was about to leave but Bam held her hand

Bambam : Where are you going at this time??

PP: I'm going to cementry . And don't follow me .

With this PP left the room furiously. Meanwhile Bambam panicked .

Bam: Mr. Yoon call Uncle Nam instantly . Inform him about the incidents and her whereabouts.

Bambam was sweating profusely 

Bam: Sorry Mr.Jeon . I need to leave immidiately .

JK and Jimin left the building to parking lot

JK was thinking about PP all the time

**She is beautiful like porcelain but have no expression.

Her brown eyes are so deep and beautiful but have secrets .

I don't know what pain she have been through but I wanna touch her heart.

Wtf JK you love someone else , How can you forget your promise..**

While JK was in deep thoughts JImin entered his car sneakily.

Jimin: Thinking about her?

JK:hmm..

Jungkook realised what he said 

JK: I'm not thinking about Pokpak

Jimin: When did I say that? I said her not Pokpak. Oooo.... Ms. Manoban to Pokpak. Oh.hoh

JK tried to change the topic 

JK: Hyung what are you doing here . You should be in your car.

Jimin: I thought you might be feeling lonely after you fired your secretary because of Ms. Manoban . oh no Pokpak{teasing}. Well how can Great Jeon Jk kneeled in front of a woman. Are you planning to paly with her??Or you really fell for her??

JK: Are you out of your mind hyung??

Jimin: Don't pretend Kook . Tell me didn't she made you feel butterflies in stomach or your heart skip a beat. Weren't you freeze watching her every move.

JK: Hyung you know that I don't like girls

Jimin: Ya buddy I know. I sometimes doubt are you even straight?? Oh!Oh! wait! This means you like Guys!OMG .!!!!!! Someone save me from this creature. Well I'm gonna tell everyone.

JK:Oh please stop for God sake . Stop beating round the bush . Speak  up what do you want??

Jimin:Oh Bunny Darling! you know me very well. Today we are going to meet hyungs . NO EXCUSES.

JK: I'm dead meat . They are gonna Roast me alive..

dashi RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jimin: NOT IN THIS LIFE{ SMIRK}

###

who is Uncle Nam??

what is PP Hiding??

Who is her Brother??

Who is JK's Love??

Why is he scared to meet his hyungs?

###