C24 Year4 Part3

"This is for you," Sirius said handing his niece a small package as she and Harry stood looking at the Black family tree, family crest and all," I didn't want to give it to you earlier. You seemed happy with your family being here."

The girl's topaz coloured eyes met his, then she hugged him." Thanks ,Uncle Siri ," she mumbled against his chest. She couldn't quite reach his shoulders. He was quite tall.

" Uh... You're most welcome , Iridessa. I hope you like it. " He moved to speak to Harry and she got lost in opening the present.

Inside was a small box with a soft delicate necklace sitting on a black velvet cushion. The word Noire was engraved into a small delicate silver heart .

Noire meant Black in French . Edward had taught her French since she was young and he was a good teacher.

A soft smile played on her pink full lips. Her biological father was a Black. Sirius don't really speak of him much, but she know that he think about him and his other brother quite a lot .

Unfortunately, she herself didn't. To her Carlisle are her father.

"....I was the snake," she caught Harry's last sentence,"And afterwards in Dumbledore's office there was a moment that I ....I  wanted to...to....," Harry sighed fumbling for words.

Thinking that it's best to leave her Uncle and Harry, since this is a private conversation, she walked out of the room to go in search of Ginny and Hermione.

She found them discussing the rest of the school year. Iridessa didn't want to. With Umbridge there, the school year was a major flop.

Her eyes fell on Jasper ,who stood watching and listening to the arguments of the witches and wizards.

He seemed to concentrate on keeping their anger at bay.

She moved to her brother and hugged him, causing him to stiffen in surprise. It wasn't very often that she could surprise her family.

" Hey there , Little Flower," he whispered, hugging her back , his cold hard body feeling soft to her. She was so used to him and the rest of her family being cold in body, it didn't bother her as much.

" Are you taking us to King's Cross ?," she asked .

He nodded. " Yes , Dad will be driving one of the cars. He asked that you ride with him."

She wanted to say no to that. Ever since him taking a  harsh tone towards her , she didn't want to talk to him.

She cooled down of course , but it was different between them and she's stubborn to even try to make things right between them.

Before she can open her mouth to say anything, Harry and Sirius joined them and she found herself sitting in the backseat of her father's car, trying to avoid speaking with him and her mother.

Sirius and Harry was in this car with them. Him sitting in the front and Harry sitting on the other side of Esme in the back.

Esme's hands played with Iridessa's caramel blonde locks, a serene smile on her lips.

The drive to King's Cross wasn't that long and getting onto the train was a breeze.

But before she could board , Carlisle pulled her aside.

" I'm sorry, Little Missy," he said," I just thought that I was doing what's best for you. Your uncle won't always be there ,Iridessa. He loves you . Please understand that he wants to make up for the years he'd been gone."

"But , Daddy , I miss you guys also. You're my family. The summers and the Christmases are so short to spend with you ."

Carlisle sighed, pulling his little girl against his chest." I know, Little Missy, but I only want you to never regret this. We love you. We all do. You breathed new life into our lives when I found you. But your uncle needs you also. Please, understand?"