Chapter 69

Mi hi felt a brutal pain erupting from her back. But still she held into the Jimin,

Slowly her arms lost the grip of Jimin and fell to the ground, no. She never felt to the ground as she always had her brother Namjoon.

He was what she was trying to do from the CCTVs. He came as much as fast as he come, but he was late. He was late save her.

"M-mi hi-" Namjoon lost his words for a moment. The environment calmed down and thunderstorms occurred.

All the Kim Siblings looked at the little girl on Namjoon's lap, with her eyes wide open taking all the pain. Heavy breaths

Tears fell from their eyes.

"H-yung" his youngest brother, Jungkook barely spoke, they were still in shock.

Everybody crouched down to her, blood kept oozing out of her body.

"Mi hi, p-please, stay with me" Jin whispered to her, while he tapped on his phone with shaking hands. He couldn't even hold his phone, he was trembling.

Mi hi's face was loosing it colors.

"W-w-warm" She slowly muttered with great difficulty as she snuggled to Namjoon's embrace looking for the warmth of his, which she missed. No matter what they did, their warmth was the only thing she needed.

"No no, Mi hi, you can't do this," Jimin started shouting as he saw her eyes were slowly closing. Taehyung's scream made everyone flinch, he kept on screaming out all his guilt and pain.

The little soul looked at her brothers one last time, she knew she was going, she literally can feel her soul leaving her.

Mi hi's hands fell down which was wrapped around Namjoon's waist. A small tears rolled down her eyes. Her eyes were open, but she was gone.

"H-yung, w-hat happen? Why isn't she breathing?" Jimin asked. Suga stood there with his numb body, regretting each and every word he said to her.

Soon the whole room erupted into loud cries. Yeong gi crawled down taking Mi hi to his embrace. She hugged her close to his body, with tears filling his eyes. Pain, pure pain.

Suddenly a loud siren of the police and ambulances were heard.

Soon she was carried away by the doctors. No one spoke a single word.

"I'm sorry Princess" The words left Hobi's mouth as he broke down completely.

They went to the hospital following the ambulance.

The doctors quickly ran to the operation theater. While the boys sat on the benches, not a single word leaving their mouths. It was all the memories, and the hurtful words they said to her.

"She was the best" Namjoon said looking at him hands which were covered with her blood.

"We lost her, again" Jin whispered.

Jungkook screamed as he started punching the wall, with his knuckles flowing blood. He cried, but it wasn't doing anything helpful for him.

"No no, she must be saved. Please" Taehyung cried as he bought his hands together. Jimin was starring at the blank wall, but his mind was messed up.

The way Her big doe eyes was looking at them for the last time, it lingered on their minds.

Few more doctor ran inside the room, their faces showed panick. Seeing their panicked faces, made the boys panick too.

They looked at their father, he wasn't saying anything nor doing anything, Yura looked like she was dead.

"I broke her promise, I couldn't protect her," Yura said as she covered her eyes with her hands bursting into tears.

A doctor came out of the operation room, while removing his face mask along with his gloves.

"Doctor, what happened?" Hobi was the first person to ask. Everybody gathered around him leaving no space for him to go. The doctor went silent for few minutes. Making the boys feel more scared.

"I-I am really sorry, Mr. Kim. We tried our best, but I think she has already given up on surviving" He said as he ducked his head. Jimin stumbled backwards, with his eyes wide. His body started to tremble.

"No no!!! She is a strong girl, your lying" Suga said grabbing from the doctor's collar.

"I'm sorry sir, but her condition was critical. She was raped, i think by multiple people. And i want to say that there are some type of unknown drugs inserted to her." The doctor explained.

"The area below her waist is completely paralyzed. I think it's the drugs inserted into her" the doctor said walking away.

"R-raped?" Jin felt uneasy, his heart twisted.

"Drugged" Hobi whispered. She went through a lot. This was breaking their hearts.

Suddenly Taehyung ran inside the room pushing the doors open to see the nurses were trying to remove the wires on her.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY SISTER!!!!!" He yelled at the nurses, they flinched and ran away.

"She-she's not dead" Jungkook said from behind as he looked at the pale body laying on the bed.

"N-no, she's my baby, she's not dead" Jimin said walking to her and cupping her cheeks. Her cheeks were cold.

"Oh my god. You are cold princess" Jimin said removing his coat and covering her.

Jin and Namjoon stood their looking at their brothers.

"H-hyung, why isn't she talking?" Taehyung turned to Jin. Jin was speechless. They were going crazy.

"Princess, wake up. This is not the time to sleep" Jungkook said to her. He kissed her forehead.

"I'll open the curtains so she can't sleep" Hobi chuckled and drew the curtains as the sunlight made their way to the room. They were like crazy people.

"Princess, wake up, let's go. We have to do a lot of things" Jimin said shaking her so she will wake. But no. She never moved.

"H-yung, tell her to stop playing" Taehyung turned to Suga. Suga gulped.

"She's gone guys, she left us" he said.

"No no...wake up..Mi hi!!!!" Jimin yelled. They can understand his pain.

"Wake up, you need to wake up" Jungkook shook her from her legs.

"Mi hi!! Mi hi" Jimin yelled as he cried keeping his head on her chest. He cried and cried.

Out of nowhere, he started banging his head on her chest.

"N-no, you can't do this, we cant live without you!" He said as he continuesly banged his head on her chest.

"Jimin, what the fuck are you doing!??? Get away" Namjoon pulled Jimin away. Jin came and held Jungkook before he could go crazy.

Taehyung was just keeping his head on her legs while starring at her face mumbling some unrecognizable words..

"She's so beautiful Hyung" Suddenly Eun woo spoke. He was quite all the time trying to disgust the fact that he saw his love dieing infront of his eyes.

"I know right" Suga said.

Please don't hate me😐.
Hope you enjoyed it 🥯
Don't forget to vote and comment 💓
Love you all 💜