girlfriend

"What's got you so giddy?" Blaise asked. He must've noticed Theo's good mood. Well, it wasn't like he was hiding it. He's been smiling all day, skipping around, humming cheerfully, and he greeted everyone he saw. Politely. That was quite rare for him.

Theo sat beside Blaise. "I think she's the most beautiful creature I have ever set my eyes on," he gushed. Theo looked up at the ceiling of the Slytherin common room, thinking about her.

"Your Rory, huh?" Blaise teased, nudging his shoulder. "Put a label on it, Nott."

He turned to Blaise. "A label?"

"Yeah," Blaise explained, "Like boyfriend and girlfriend type stuff."

"Does she not know that already?"

"Did you clarify it?"

Theo's eyes widened. "No." He turned pale, as if he has just seen a ghost. "No, I did not clarify it."

"You might want to," Blaise suggested. "Or else, Ron Weasley might come crawling back, you never know."

"Really?" he asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah," Blaise shrugged, "If you don't settle it."

Draco Malfoy suddenly barged in. He had a grin on his face and sat between Theo and Blaise, slinging his arms around them.

"Hey!" he greeted. "How's my favorite–"

"I can't right now, D," said Theo, getting up and running out of the common room. "See you later."

rory <3

t <3: where are youu???

rory <3: at the library
rory <3: why?

t <3: no reason

He smiled to himself as he put his phone in his pocket. Theo was always excited to see Aurora, but today was different. His heart was pounding as he made his way to the library.

He was rarely here, so he didn't wonder why the kids at the library were surprised to see him, eyeing him curiously. He did not mean to boast, but Theo was pretty well known at school. Mostly for his looks.

There were some 5th and 6th years who came up to him, grinning widely, tucking locks of their hair behind their ears.

A girl greeted him cheerfully. "Theodore Nott?"

He was polite, so he smiled, and nodded. "Yes?"

The girl giggled. "What are you doing here?"

Theo looked around the library, trying to find his Rory, but he couldn't seem to spot her anywhere.

"So?" the girl asked again when he gave no reply. He remembered that Aurora asked him to keep them a secret, and he honoured her request. If it were up to him, he'd tell her he was here to see his girlfriend. Super sweet, kind, beautiful, perfect girlfriend.

"I'm here to read," Theo lied. "Can't I read here?"

The girl blushed, looking embarrassed. "Of course!" she replied. "Silly me, do you need me to help you with anything? I'm quite familiar with the library."