Chapter 59: On Your Knees

HEYYY I'M BACKKKK 😎

Remember to take care of yourself!

Love yall 🤍😩 SPAM THE COMMENTS FOR ME 👹

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I whine sensing the sun gleaming through the curtains as I rub my eyes, trying to get rid of the drowsiness blurring my mind.

I tug the covers higher on my body as I'm only wearing an oversized white t-shirt that belongs to Silas, I didn't even bother to sleep with my pants on.

I force myself to snap back to reality as I turn in bed, feeling my body collide with something hard and bare.

My eyes flutter open as I look up with squinted eyes, the edges of my lips curling up when I see Silas lying beside me.

He's shirtless, wearing his comfy grey sweatpants like he always does when he goes to sleep.

His hair is messed up, slumping onto his forehead, his breathing calm and slow.

A smile shapes wider on my lips as I Drape my right arm around his naked torso, burying my head against his chest, hearing his heartbeat resound in my ears.

I missed waking up to him so much.

I listen to him groan and I peek up, noticing his eyes slowly starting to open as his left-hand wanders to my waist.

My eyes shut, a hum escaping from my mouth when he nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck, feeling him press a kiss against the skin.

"I hated leaving you alone sleeping in our bed," He whispers, his voice sending my knees buckling when it comes out raspy and deep.

"You're here now and I'm not letting go of you," I mumble, pressing myself closer against him as I close my eyes, feeling somehow still sleepy.

A low chuckle flees his throat, "We have all day, mia vita. I'll stay with you as long as you want."

"You have nowhere to go?" I raise my eyebrows, a smirk building on my lips as I remind him about what kind of a good liar he was.

My breath gets caught in my throat when his lips brush over my neck again, "You know damn well I don't."

I can sense the smirk on his lips against my skin while he pushes his mouth to my neck again, sliding them up until he reaches my jaw.

"That ring looks too good on you," His voice is soft, coming out as a whisper.

I stop my eyes from rolling to the back of my head when he presses a kiss under my ear, knowing that I can't withstand that.

"How late is it?" I question, my voice sounding like a heavy breath.