Final Exams

Experimenting with a short chapter this time around. More info at the end

"Today is the day." Bennett said. Next to him was his group of friends.

"It in fact is." Fischl said, facing the school. Everyone was facing the school.

"Only a matter of time now." Chongyun said.

"I wish everyone luck." Xingqiu added. They all took a deep breath.

"Let's all pass!" They chanted...

The Day Before...

Xingqiu was studying. His nose, deep in a book. He didn't need to, however. He knew he would pass. However, he was going for the top of his class. That was his goal.

"My handwriting must be good for the English part. I may have to write something."

Chongyun was studying. He tried his best to stay focused. He was exceptional when it came to his studies. However, if he could focus, he would pass all of his tests. The problem was...

"It's so hot outside." Chongyun said, waving himself with a pillow. The heat was leaking in and he couldn't stay calm and focused! What would come of this?

Barbara was studying. Her nose, deep in a book. She had to pass, meet her sister's expectations. She was going for top of the class, against Xingqiu. However, Xingqiu never noticed this.

"He'll see soon! I am top of the class!" She said to herself...

Razor was not studying. He laid around all day. He was definitely failing!

"Razor... pass..." He said to himself.

Bennett tried to study! However, he kept glancing at his phone over and over, hoping for someone to call. On top of that, he tried to not take a break. It would lead down to hours of not studying.

"I have to do well! I... I don't have a goal though..." Bennett said to himself, scratching the back of his head. He was just trying not to fail!

Fischl did not study! Not even one bit!

"Mein Fräulien, are you studying in there?" Oz asked, knocking on the door.

"Y-Yes! Of course!" Fischl exclaimed. Secretly, she was in her room playing with a hand held device or drawing. She had faith in herself. Faith would not do...

Back to Finals Day...

"How do you feel?" Bennett asked Fischl. She jumped a bit.

"I-I-I am fully confident in my abilities to surpass the expectations of this exam and reward myself with a vacation!" She exclaimed. Bennett nodded.

"That's good." He said. The two walked down the hallway. Everyone else separated. There was a moment of silence.

"Ah! H-How do you f-feel?" Fischl asked. She was nervous, if you couldn't tell.

"I think it's good. I hope I can pass." Bennett said. Fischl did the best laugh she could to hide her nervousness.

"Ha! Ha ha! Y-You shall not speak of hope! Y-You shall speak of... s-success! We will pass!" Fischl exclaimed. Bennett smiled.

"Alright! Then I know we'll pass!" He said, bright red. Fischl was also red.

"A-Alright! Best of luck!" The two exclaimed, walking into class. What would come of them..?

"WHAT AM I READING!?!?" Bennett asked himself. The questions were crazy. He was currently taking his economics final.

"I feel like I'm gonna get dizzy." Fischl thought. She was taking the same test. They were in the same classes, so they'd take the same tests throughout the day. So far, after giving it a good thought, they could answer the questions with confidence...