𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 24

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠, 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡..

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝐼 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒.

𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑠.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐼 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑐𝑢𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡.. 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠.

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛.

________________________________________

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"Hey, Xiao."(Y/n) tapped Xiao's shoulder gently.

"Hm? Is there something you need?" Xiao asked.

"No, actually.. Can you teleport me to the camp? I don't want to drain my non-existing energy and use it to teleport with electro right now." The girl stated. Xiao could never say no to the sleepy (Y/n), so he accepted, as expected."

"Okay, I'll come with you in case something bad happens. Inform the others first, though. Or they will try to lock me in their basement like last time.." Xiao said.

"Huh? Anyways.. I'll be back in a minute." (Y/n) said and walked towards Kazuha to inform him. He would tell the others about it if they start freaking out about where the girl is.

"Hey, Kazuha. Xiao and I will be at the camp if you guys wonder where we are. Since I'm a little tired.. I didn't want to use electro to teleport, you know it drains my energy. Xiao will teleport us there." (Y/n) said to Kazuha.

Kazuha side glanced at Xiao for a moment before closing his eyes and sighing.

"Are you sure you want to go with him? I want to keep you safe, what if something bad happens when I'm not there?" Kazuha asked with a concerned tone.

"Kazuha.." The girl sighed. "I'm not a baby, you know. I can protect myself. Plus, Xiao is with me." (Y/n) said.

Kazuha knew he couldn't stop (Y/n) from doing something so he let her go for now. "Fine, but promise me you will be careful."

"I can't promise." The girl said while sticking out her tongue. She ran towards Xiao before Kazuha could say anything.

"How did I fell in love with this girl.." Kazuha sighed and chuckled afterwards.

Xiao saw the girl coming back towards him. "Did you tell him?"

The girl nodded her head and held Xiao's hand.

"Okay, keep hold of me tightly." Xiao said and looked away to hide his obivously blushing face.

Xiao teleported to the camp with (Y/n) safely.

"Xiao.. There are still a lot of time. Can I take a nap on your shoulder?" (Y/n) asked.

Xiao blushed again, a deeper shade of red this time.