chapter-9 wish come true

ruhina (pov)

i was shock would be an understatement when i heard the announcement "here comes the bride"i turned to my mom shock expression on my face she saw my expression and smiled broadly. i can see the happiness in her eyes.

and then it dawn on me that in this plan of wedding even ashton was involved he acted all along taking me out so that his and my parents can plan all this and that phone call act.i must say he is good at acting.

i was so happy and now i believe that wishes do come true. may be ashton started liking me.

And then the doors opened my dad walked me down the aisle and my eyes connected with ashton's he was having awe expression on his face i smiled at him, dad placed my hand in the hands of ashton.

at first ashton didnt move then his mom pushed him from back,this made him walk towards stage.

the priest started his preachings after that he anounced "now you may kiss the bride"

ashton turned towards me and his eyes fell on my lips slowly he inched closer to me,i shut my eyes tightly waiting for his lips to connect with mine his lips were soft,he sucked my bottom lip and i opened my mouth to allow him entrance he caressed my tongue with his. this feelings were so overwhelming.

the crowd were clapping and cheering that make me snap out.
priest announced "now i pronounce them husband and wife"

i was so happy.after dinner i had dance with my dad,ashton's dad, with my friend derek and at last i got the chance to dance with my husband.i cant believe i am married now ashton was standing in front of me i moved closer to him and placed my one hand on his shoulder and one on his hand he snaked his other hand around my waist his close proximity sends chills down my spine.we danced on the slow motion song for about 5 miniutes and ashton was quite he was looking in my eyes and i cant exactly point out but there was something in his eyes.

now it was time for farewells all were so happy. seeing all of them this happy i cant stop myself from crying i hugged my mom and dad tightly and they praised me after that we was on our way.

the car stopped and ashton got down of the car came around and helped me out of the car.he asked his men to get our luggage and when we walked little further what i saw shocked me to the core.

there was an helicopter waiting for us and some men were standing there with the guns.when they saw us they came running towards us.

i cant believe ashton is so rich i mean i was knowing he is rich but this much. we headed towards the helicopter ashton helped me in climbing the helicopter and we took our seats. ashton fastened my straps and took his seats.

i was so scared bcoz its my first time flying in the air that too in helicopter.i clutched my seat handle tightly and shut my eyes praying to god for our safe flight.

after the helicopter was in he air it was steady i thanked god.and turned to look at ashton he was reading some file.he felt my gaze on his face and turned his head.

" we will be landing in 1 and 1/2 hour if you want you can sleep."he said.i frowned because his voice was so tight and clipped and the whole journey he didnt speak a word to me whenever i tried he gave me reply in one words.

hmm may be he is busy and stressed with his work and i dont know when i fell into a deep slumber.

someone was calling my name continously i ignored it."ugh let me sleep" i turned my head to other side it was so irritating whoever it is cant see that i am sleeping.

"ruhina ruhina" oh god i opened my eyes and my eyes connected to blue ones i smiled and then frowned bcoz he didnt smiled back.

but rather rudely said" get up we are here" i got up climbed down the helicopter stairs and there was a car waiting for us and the same men from before were standing.

we headed towards the car and were on the way to ashton's house. we entered the big gate on which 4 men were standing with guns 2 on each side of the gate.

my eyes popped out of my sockets and my jaw dropped touching the floor.

omg and what i saw is not a house but a huge mansion how will i settle here.??!!.......

----------------------------------
hello guyz heres the update so what do you think about ashtons revenge?
what he is gonna do? reply me in a comment box and you all know what to do....

vote
comment and
share.