||Albedo: When an Isekai Reader Gets Isekaid

[news flash about my merch go to the very very bottom]

Hello~~ kekeke~~ No angst today boys. Actually, in the middle of writing this I had a thought like,,, would albedo rlly do this,,, but whatever let ur bitch dream it's a fanfic ffs.

Btw I'll be editing the other chapters later.

Tags:
Gender neutral reader | They/Them prons | Not angst lmao | Reader gets isekaid | Albedo takes care of you | Gentle Albedo | pretty short, the story I mean | Reader plays genshin | experiments (gone right?) | Dumbass reader | Interest (?) at first sight

★★ When an isekai reader gets isekaid ★★

Have you ever wondered what it feels like to get teleported into another dimension? One might think you'd wake up in a bed of flowers, a queen sized bed, or at the very least in a wooden cabin far, far away from civilians.

Y/n didn't know what sin they committed for them to be sent to a high snowy mountain instead of a warm clean bed. Hell, even a jail cell would've been better than no shelter at all.

When they opened their eyes, they instantly spotted white, white and white. White grounds, white covered trees, white rocks. Y/n thought they stopped seeing colors, until they spotted a huge cave by the corner.

It didn't look warm, but it would be far warmer than getting snowed on in an open area.

Y/n thought this area looked familiar. The cave especially, and the boars frozen in the middle.

boars- what?

Last night, Y/n was just about to explore a mountain called Dragonspine. They stopped playing for a few months and came back to new updates. However, before being able to wander through every corner of the mountain, Y/n fell asleep on their desk.

Before inevitably being transported to this dimension, they did fight a certain big boar first...

However the realization came a bit late. They were already peering inside the dark cave.

A warm gust of wind blew against their face, and they took a step back.

"oh." shit.

The boar was bigger in real life. Y/n was at the same height of it's legs. They can see themselves getting run over easily. It's round black eyes stared down at them, Obviously angry at the sudden disturbance of it's sleep.

"..." Y/n blinked back at it. "..I'm here for your car's extended car warranty- AA-!" It roared loudly and charged at them.

Y/n dodged to the side, their heart running faster than them. "I'm sorry if you don't want-" Bang. A tree beside them fell over. "..On foot it is."

What is this bad luck?! Other people getting isekaid wake up on a soft mattress, why do I have to fight an over nutrient boar??? Fuck fighting, this is considered bullying is it not?!

Dodging another headbutt, the boar lodged itself into a tree and slipped.

Actually, it is getting pretty cold... Y/n was in dragonspine with just a t-shirt and house shorts. They wondered how they haven't died from freezing yet. Maybe they'll join in with the other boars inside the ice, and since it's never summer here in the mountains, they'll stay frozen forever until someda-

"What are you doing daydreaming in this situation?"

the sudden voice startled them. An arm lifted their body from the ground and carried them easily. Y/n could see blond strands of hair from the corner of their eye.

Right, there was a character like this. However, Y/n didn't expect to meet him in such a situation.

When they reached a certain distance away from the boar, it shook it's head and turned around, walking back into it's dark and probably warm cave. However, Albedo didn't put them down nor did Y/n protest. It was until Y/n entered a warm, decorated cave that he finally placed the back on the ground.