38

A/N there is a split POV, because I wanted to use Colby's POV for the shoot lol

Another filler. Playing the wait game for this lil baby merp lol

I don't have anything storyline planned till after this kid gets here which makes it harder to write lol

I tried so hard to cut this chapter down, and it gave me a headache. So here is this hot mess that's almost 7 thousand words. Good luck lmao - update I got it to cut down quite a bit so nvm. I deleted a whole scene, find it in the extra scenes book lol

Oh my god this was a bitch to edit. You don't even want to know how long I spent on this chapter fml

*Colby's POV*

"I can't believe I'm letting you fools be in my maternity photos. You guys better get along" She warned Sam and I, and I rolled my eyes.

Her baby daddy was going to be here today, and based on our conversation two weeks ago, I knew she was mainly talking to me.

"We always behave" Sam smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not kidding. Colby, I swear to god" She eyed me, and I held my hands up in defense.

"We'll behave! Go get changed before Aaliyah kicks our ass" I laughed, sending her away to the dressing room.

"So, what's up with you and the baby daddy?" Sam asked and I mentally groaned. "Nothing is up. I just don't agree with what he's doing" I shrugged, Sam and I walking over to our own dressing room.

"Why? What is he doing?" Sam questioned, both of us stripping off our tops and grabbing our fitted long sleeve shirts.

"He's going to New York for school" I grumbled, doing the buttons on the cuffs.

"Okay, and?"

"Don't you think that's dumb? His baby is due in two months. Why would he start school now?" I muttered, reaching over for the slacks.

"Colby, it's not something anyone can control" Sam said and I shook my head at him, doing the button that rested on my hips.

"I just think it's stupid" I shrugged, reaching for my suit jacket.

"The best we can do is be there for her in the times he isn't. He may know her longer, but we can always know her better. Be the shoulder she cries. Be someone she can turn to. It's all we can do"

"I can't believe Aaliyah got us to wear suits" I laughed, checking my reflection in the mirror.

"She's very persuasive when she wants to be" Sam laughed, fixing his tie.

We left our dressing room, and I saw all of Leighton's family in semi fancy clothing, standing around.

"I feel like we're at a wedding" Sam muttered to me, both of us walking over towards Kat and Cynthia.

"You guys ready?" Aaliyah asked and we all nodded, talking amongst ourselves as we waited for Leighton.