Chapter 19. Reunion And Loss

Dabi was walking down the streets with his hood up and a medical mask so no one recognized him and he was walking to the hospital that his mother was put into.

After a short walk he arrived at the building and entered it while carrying a small package and he walked up to the front desk.

"Hello sir how can I help you?" Said the lady at the desk.

"I'm here visiting Rei Todoroki, I'm a family friend and I decided to come and give her something to help her with these times" said Dabi.

"Very well, let's see... Room 48 on the third floor to your right" said the lady.

"Thank you ma'am" he said walking away.

As he walked down the halls he felt nervous since this will eh first time he's seen his mother in well over 10 years.

Soon he arrived at the door and gently knocked on it.

"Come in?" Said a voice he immediately recognized.

Dabi took a deep breath and entered the room and saw his mother sitting on the bed looking out window before she turned and looked at him.

"Oh.. who are you?" Said Rei wondering who this person was but for some reason not feeling uneasy about it.

The man took off his hood and slowly removed his mask and smiled "hey mom...".

Rei's eyes widened and tears welled up in them "t-toya?...".

"Yeah mom... I'm back...".

She slowly stood up and walked up to him and when she was close enough she gently put her hand on his cheek watching him lean into the touch.

"My baby is all grown up..." She said before she wrapped her arms around him pulling him into a hug.

Toya was shocked at this and felt a tear running down his cheek and before he knew it he hugged her back and started crying.

"It's ok Toya let it all out.. mom is here.." said Rei as she rubbed circles on his back.

"I'm so sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." He kept saying over and over.

"Shhh it's not your fault".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In America Inko and Hisashi just left Mt Rushmore getting to see the carvings of Americas presidents.

"Wow seeing them in person is so much cooler than on photos" said Inko with stars in her eyes.

"Almost anything is better in person seeing it" said Hisashi as they pulled up to a hotel.

Both of them got out and were ready to call it a night and get ready for the drive to the grand canyon when someone interrupted them who spoke in perfect Japanese.

"Inko and Hisashi Midoriya" said the voice.

They both turned and saw a man wearing a suit and aiming a gun at them.

"For being related to a terrorist this is your punishment and to send a message to him".

Both Inko and Hisashi grabbed each other's hands and close their eyes while smiling.

"Izuku... Just know we both love you and always will.." they both thought.

*Bang bang*

Both of their bodies fell to the ground with a pool of blood forming underneath them and in Inko's pocket her phone was ringing showing that Izuku was calling her.

The agent pulled up his phone and pushed the call button "it's done".

"Good, this will send him a message and make him do something stupid so we can capture him" said the new president of the hero commission.