Chp-6

Author Pov

“It’s wrong. A sin. I am married. I am someone’s wife.”

Hearing her stuttering voice followed by a small sob that left her throat dreading his actions.

Cyrus’s whole being went numb, he wasn’t able to process what the hell she just said. She looked so young and never in his million years did he think about this possibility.

He pulled his head away from her crook and stared right at her doe teary eyes. He tried to find one ounce of doubt or lie in her eyes but nothing, her eyes were full of sincerity.

Cyrus had always been a master in telling if the person is lying or not just by reading their eyes and her eyes were only reflecting honesty which made him angrier.

“What the fuck did you just say? Fucking repeat the shit?” He growled right on her face making her press her head against the mattress even more. He is so scary. That was the only thought roaming in her head. 

Right now he wasn’t looking any less than a growling angry wolf who wanted to pounce on her and rip her apart.

“ANSWER ME!” She flinched still being laid under him. He removed the distance letting his body brush against hers. His another growl made her question if he even is a human or not.

“I-I am married. I am someone else’s w-- mmm.” Her words got cut short when he covered her lips with his large palm making her eyes widen at how aggressively he covered her mouth.

His eyes darken even more making her whimper under his hand. He looked like he was ready to kill her anytime. He leaned his face down to her level making her shut her eyes in fear.

“You are mine! Get this fucking thing in your head!” He seethed on her face making her wince at his tone.

He placed his large hand on her back and pulled her up making her again sit on his laps. Her chained hand landed on his shoulder making a loud noise. She felt like her wrist will break anytime at how heavy the chain was and his pushing her here and there was putting more impact on it.

She breathed out in relief when he removed his palm from her mouth. Because of crying, she wasn’t able to breathe properly from her nose and he blocked her way to breathe from her mouth as well.

He jerked her body closer making her look at him right in his dark eyes. And again that innocent eyes of hers. He knew he wants her and he will have her either by or hook or by crook.

“Trust me beautiful if I got to know that you are lying then trust me you wouldn’t like to see what will I do with you.” He said lowly making her gulp down at the obvious warning in his eyes.

“I-I am not lying.” She whispered shaking her head. Cyrus’s grip on her waist tightened a little making her hiss.

“We will see that.” With that, he pushed her off his laps making her fall on the mattress, and in a second he left the room making her breathe out in relief.

She never thought the husband she never met or don’t even know his name will help her in such a terrifying situation. Now she just wishes for him to let her go.

She palmed her face and started taking breaths while wiping her tear-stained cheeks and runny nose with her sleeves. She closed her eyes and the image of her mother again appeared in front of her eyes.

Taking a deep breath she shook her head. No, Hazel, you can’t become this weak. You need to be strong, you need to fight him. For your mother. She told herself and sniffed wiping her tears.

She looked around only to find her bag in the corner of the room. Gathering enough strength to stand up she started walking towards the bag but she was only able to make it to the middle of the room as the chain around her wrist restricted her from taking more steps ahead.

She pulled at the strings that were stopping her but sighing in defeat she decided to sit back on the mattress till that angry wolf comes back. But as soon as she took a step back her foot stepped on something.

Looking down her eyes widened slightly. Her sim. She instantly crouched down grabbing the ripped sim card. It was obviously hers. Her phone she remembered it was broken he definitely had found it.

She wanted to curse herself for everything. She should have never come to this city all alone. Alteast villager’s taunts would have been better than this wolve’s having human facade pack.

She let herself sit on the dirty cement cracked floor letting the ripped sim pieces fall on the floor before looking around the room. She was trying to find a window and she did but the small hole wasn’t enough for her to see the stars or moon.

She always sleeps after watching stars or moon or simply after watching the sky but tonight she knew she’s not going to have a peaceful sleep. Sighing heavily she walked towards the worn-out mattress. Hopefully, that angry wolf wouldn’t ask her something she wouldn’t be able to answer him.

Meanwhile

Cyrus grabbed the vase from the table and threw it on the floor making Creed run towards Cyrus’s room. He gulped down in fear seeing how angry Cyrus is.

“Boss.” Cyrus snapped his head towards Creed who gulped down once again seeing his dark eyes. They were bloodshot the lining of his eyes was coated in dark red colour.

“You know what that bitch said? She said she’s married.” Creed frowned at his unusual growl. Wasn’t he suppose to kill her? Then does it matter if she is married or not they are going to kill her anyway?

“But Boss, aren’t we suppose to kill her? So why does it matter if she’s married or not?” A small dark laugh left from Cyrus’s lips making Creed to look down.

“You still don’t understand. Do you?” He said staring at the fireplace of his room. The burning flames of the fire reflected in his dark eyes making him smirk at his thoughts.

“I want her. I want her to sate my beast till I will be able to get rid of this sinful attraction that is urging me to cross every boundary to make her mine.” Creed gulped seeing the flames burning in his sinister eyes.

“Find out who the hell is her husband? Ask her his name and bring him out of where he is hiding. Rip him out of his place I want him in front of my feet as soon as possible.” Creed nodded his head gulping down.

“What are you planning to do with him?” He asked with an unsure tone making Cyrus narrow his eyes at the fireplace.

"I am a sinner for a reason.” He mumbled making Creed look down in understanding.

He knew if Cyrus wants something doesn’t matter if it’s a human or a mere object he will get it either by hook or by crook. He wants that girl then she will be his. Doesn’t matter if she’s married or single.

______________________________________

Kill yourself Cyrus she will have no husband then. Lmao

Next will be updated soon. Keep on liking and giving feedback.

Also, keep on following me on Instagram the link is available on my bio. Its mirah_selim.

Till the next adios.