Chapter 7

She had accidentally come to know Jungkook's secret, but she didn't act any differently towards him. After that, deskmates were reassigned two more times.

However, they remained deskmates both times. Because of their tall heights, their seats remained fixed. The female students were jealous of lisa, but when they heard that it was due to their heights, there was nothing they could do about it. However, some of them didn't give up and asked her what they had to do in order to grow as tall as her. However, they didn't last long and ended up giving up in a few days.

"Are you still growing taller?"

lisa turned her head at the sudden question. Jungkook was slumped over his desk as he looked in her direction. His narrow eyes were gazing at her.

She wondered why he was asking such a question.

"You said you'd answer if I spoke to you."

jungkook spoke up as she mused silently. She was a bit flustered because he hadn't spoken to her like this after he had given her the banana milk.

"I'm probably still growing."

She had grown taller since last year.

"I'm probably still growing too."

"Ah, okay."

She didn't know what else to say.

"Are you going to keep staring at me like that?"

lisa asked as she prepared for 5th period. Jungkook was resting his head on his arm as he continued to gaze at her.

A breeze came in from the window and rustled his black hair. His slightly disheveled hair suited him.

He's really a model that comes once in a thousand years.

She thought as she looked at him.

"Why don't you take any photos from the front?"

"Hm?"

lisa's face stiffened.

"I think you'll look pretty if you take some from the front."

"......"

"It seems that you only take photos where your face can't be seen."

"...What are you talking about?"

lisa furtively tried to escape this conversation.

"The April edition of L.C."

"......"

"Isn't that you?"

Despite his question, his eyes were filled with certainty as they screamed, 'It's you.'

When lisa merely sat still in silence, Jungkook's lips widened into a smile. He straightened up and reached into his bag. He took out the April edition of L.C. and flipped to the page with lisa's pictorial before placing it in front of her. She was wearing thick makeup and was looking up at the camera from below. However, only half of her face was shown, so unless one looked very carefully, they wouldn't be able to tell it was her.

How had he recognized her?