confused

ARC2 /chp 7:  confused

" I don't understand why do they want to come here so suddenly after all these years ?"

Jimin slowly raised his head, his eyes fixed on the man behind him,  knowing that his in law are on their way here was really a shock to him , he didn't know what to expect or how to react, was he supposed to be happy he'll finally meet Jungkook's parents or anxious ?

He was really confused, he have no idea what children- parents relationship are like but he was sure that his husband and in law relationship wasn't like any other ordinary relationship, but he's still perplexed .

What the hell was he going to do when he really don't know them or their back story , Jungkook said nothing even when Jimin specifically cried and accused him of not trusting and wanting him anymore .

Don't get him wrong, he wasn't mad at Jungkook he understood that if even after what happened and Jimin collapsed yet Jungkook still said nothing , it only meant that it wasn't as simple for his husband to let the memories and words out just like that .

" Well dad needs hyung help and mom just kinda...euh.. wants to meet you? " Noah said helplessly .

Jimin was pondering for a while but still did not understand,

" Hyungie despise your dad , even me who knows nothing about you guys can see that , so why does your dad think hyungie will help him "

It wasn't like he ignored the fact that Jungkook mom wanted to meet him, but he really didn't know how to feel about it, after all it's something he never had or known in his life .

" I don't know what he's thinking to be honest, he was always like this , rushing things and getting what he wants no matter what the price is "

" So what are we supposed to do !  I really don't think them coming is a good idea"

" I know that's why I'm here , i need you to do me a favor"

Noah stared at the other person earnestly. Originally he was only being vigilant, but when his eyes fell on jimin's stern eyes, he could not help but feel worried , he knew it wasn't easy to convince Jimin about this yet he thought he should at least try.

Before he could speak further , Jimin interrupted him .

" There's no way I'm doing that "

His voice was calm but tough , at first Noah was confused at the sudden confrontation but now looking at how serious Jimin was , he knew the latter understood what his favor was , without him saying it .

To be honest he was relieved at how fast Jimin was in catching up on things , yet at the same time seeing how the younger was no longer sprawled out on the floor relaxing he just somehow realized that his chances that Jimin will agree just reduced to nearly zero.

" But-"

" Listen hyungie's brother, I respect your opinion on this and understand your worries but I seriously can't just go speak about this to Jungkookie hyung, i did not let my self stress till i passed out for a week in order to not open a sad and unwelcomed topic for hyung just for you to think I'll do it now "

His boldness caused Noah to rethink his own decision . What exactly did he expect ?

He knew the answer even before he spoke with Jimin, so why is he even upset, Jimin wasn't wrong about it either, he loved Jungkook so how did he think that there was a chance on making Jimin speak about something that could hurt  Jungkook and open his deep wounds.

As he did not answer immediately, jimin added.

" Look I would love to help but I really don't have the heart to open this topic with hyungie if he didn't do it first , I... I Just can't , the least I could do for you guys is try to stop him from commiting a murder inside the mantion, I now this isn't much but ..... I hope you understand me , Jungkookie hyung is all I have no cap, so I'll not let anything upset him or get to him even if it meant I'll stay in dark about his life and past for the rest of my life"