𝟑| 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

CHAPTER THREE:

RUNNING FROM THE GUARDS

THE MARKET PLACE in the small town of Agrabah was crowded with civilians as they pushed past the crowds that would form every so often, coins in their hands or pockets as they planned to buy something for themselves and their families they had

THE MARKET PLACE in the small town of Agrabah was crowded with civilians as they pushed past the crowds that would form every so often, coins in their hands or pockets as they planned to buy something for themselves and their families they had. People seemed to be minding their own business as they all continued wandering around, the sellers announcing things to the citizens walking by as they tried to convince them to buy their food or the antiques they had to sell on their stands.

Like usual, the sun was scorching hot as it shined down on the people and the large palace above the small town where the Sultan lived in, as well as his son and his son's two best friends. Small families could be seen sitting in alleys on the hot sand as they looked up at the people that had money for food and had said food in their hands as they scarfed it all down, not giving any glances to the poor families as they stared at the food hungrily, hoping someone would be generous enough to give them any.

In the middle of the market place, a hood over her head, a now young adult Y/n could be seen looking at all the food as she glanced around at all the faces. Looking down at the ripped up picture in her hand, her e/c eyes scan over her older brother's face.

She knew he was a lot older now than the last time they saw each other, she was too, but after being found by the queen when they lost each other by running away after stealing, she had been trying to look for him since as she grew a relationship with some people in the palace and they accepted her to live there with them.

It was only about a year or so after that the queen had passed and Y/n had already become best friends with her son, Prince Jasmin, and his childhood friend and the woman who helps Y/n with her outfits, Dalia. Before the queen passed, they would go out every few days in search of Y/n's brother, but he was never to be found.

It had been years since Y/n had ever been out of the palace since the Sultan, Jasmin's father, didn't want to risk losing them as he knew how dangerous the world was. He already lost his wife, he didn't wanna lose his son either.

Feeling her shoulders slack as she couldn't find a familiar face that would look a lot older than the picture she had, Y/n lets out a sigh as she shoves the picture into her pocket in a gentle manner, not wanting to ruin the picture that her brother had ripped up after their parents passed and gave her the one of him and he kept the one of her so whenever they looked at it, they would always remember that they had one another and would be there whenever they needed each other.

But the universe had different plans for the siblings as it planned for them to not see each other and grow older with one another. Seeing Jasmin's very dark brown, practically black, hair just ahead as he looked around at the market place, she began making her way over with a smile. Jasmin hadn't been out since he was very, very young and he didn't even remember much outside of the palace as he had only been out at least one time or so.