Chapter 30

The next morning, I'm trying not to throw up when sitting in the lounge with Caleb and Violet that are having breakfast and eating away

The smell of food is making me nauseous and my head is pounding. I don't even know why I bothered getting up and joining them in the first place.

I'm wrapped up in a big hoodie that swallows my entire body, the hood of it up and my arms crossed.

"Here's our party girl," I hear Ryan's voice come from my left, and then I see him walking around me, taking a seat next to me. I see the other three from the band approach as well, Kyle leaning on the back of the booth.

"You feeling better?" he asks me and tilts his head to the side. Caleb shoots daggers at him. "She's fine," he snaps at Kyle.

"I think she can speak for herself," Kyle snaps back and focuses his eyes back on me.

"I'm fine, thank you," I smile at Kyle, ignoring the stare of Ares who has taken a seat in the booth next to ours.

"You had a good night?" Dan asks, going to take a seat with Ares. "We had one hell of a night," Ryan grins.

"Yeah, our girl scored last night," Kyle chuckles, reaching out to ruffle up my hair. "The girl couldn't keep her hands off of you," Ryan notices with a smirk, "you gotta teach me your ways."

"I'm just charming, you can't relate," I reply with the same smirk.

"Ouch, Ella," Ryan says and clutches his heart as he gets out of the booth and goes to the other one, "I'll remember this."

Stealing a glance at Ares, I see him on his phone, not paying attention to anything.

I leave not long after, pulling the material of the hoodie over my hands to hide my bruised knuckles.

"Welcome to Brisbane, Icarus," Liam, one of the radio interviewers, grins at us

"Welcome to Brisbane, Icarus," Liam, one of the radio interviewers, grins at us. I smile back at him, fiddling with the oversized sleeves of my hoodie.

I'm wearing simple biker shorts and a top underneath the hoodie, but I didn't feel like dressing up.

I'm extremely tired, and all I want to do is sleep or rest. Malcolm noticed my fatigue and said that all I needed to do today was answer some questions, then go back to the hotel if desired.