PLEASE READ A/N

Hello! If your here it means you clicked on this book and you got through the first chapter, so thank you! 

Before we begin, I have some warnings and just general stuff to talk about. 

Firstly, some of the chapters will be about my group's OCs. To read these chapters you probably need to read the book first, which is called Shadows and Peace. It would be great if you could read that too!

Secondly, no rude comments. Because there are ships in this book I just had to say it. If you don't like one of the ships DO NOT read that chapter and DO NOT be disrespectful to anyone who likes the ship. However you can say anything you want about any of the dragons. *coughs* Coral *coughs* Just don't be rude to people and you're fine. 

Thirdly, you can request really anything except smut. Once you request something, as long as it is within reason it will probably be completed within the week. 

HERE is where you can request oneshots.

Lastly, thanks for reading! Enjoy!

Also: The authors are the same as the other book. Go to the first A/N for that book to understand the authors better. 

Update: I can't believe I forgot to say this but in the chapters that are not marked "OC" the characters do not belong to me. THEY BELONG TO TUI T SUTHERLAND! I am not taking credit for her amazing work.