Springrolls Again |40|

(Check chapter number)

Y/n was late to school that day. She'd fallen in the shower and hit her head which caused in a temporary knock out of ten minutes while the water doused her. Incredibly relaxing if you ask her.

The best sleep she had in years.

Anyhow, when she finally did arrive for the unesseray day of school, MJ was seen walking the halls with Ned.

"You're pregnant!?" He whisper shouted, covering his mouth with his hands in shock.

MJ gave him a glare that told him to shut up. "Yes, but don't tell anyone, okay? This is serious."

Ned was nodding with parted lips. "Okay...with Harley right? You didn't--"

"No! Why would I cheat on him, looser?"

Ned held up his hands defensively, "I'm just making sure. Holy cow, don't over exert yourself..."

MJ rolled her eyes at him and turned to Y/n who had just approached them.

"Why are you late?" she narrowed her eyes at the other girl.

Y/n shrugged, "just running behind."

"It's the last period of the day," Ned deadpanned.

Y/n parted her lips, "a lot late but still late. I don't think they classify being six hours late a different...kind of lateness. You just have to look in the classification of lateness in the...book of late and find the right sections and...whatnot," Y/n spoke strongly but petered out by the end upon seeing MJ and Ned's unamused stares.

"Even I'm not that stupid, Y/n," Ned said. "You've been acting really weird lately. Weirder than usual and that's saying a lot because you're like...really weird."

Y/n scoffed as the three walked down the hall, "not weirder than pregnant MJ," she weighed.

Flash and his stupid face perked up at Y/n's words. He happened to be walking down the hall next to them, snickering with his friends. (Btw, I picture Amazing Spider-Man Flash so he's kinda a lot taller and blonde and ugly so yeah)

He waved his friends off to continued down the hall, a saddistic smirk on his face. "Pregnant? Man I always knew your quietness was a cover up. You're a whore."

MJ scoffed, turning to face the tall teenager. "Someone's feeling a little tender about the fact they can't even get a girlfriend to give head to, let alone knock up," MJ mocked boldly.

Flash clearly wasn't expecting her to bite back because he looked angered by this, "you're still a whore."

"Do you even know what a whore is or did your mom just start calling every girl you tried to bring home that because they were dating you," MJ questioned jivingly.

Fury flashed across Flash's face an an instant. (💀I dont even know) "the fact that you have no moral feelings towards this just proves how incredibly terrible of a person you are."

Y/n stepped forward when Flash did, covering MJ from his view. "What your mom said when she caught you trying to please yourself."

Flash shook Y/n's comment off. "Hanging out with people like yourself, I see. Scumbags who couldn't make it it in the world," Flash recovered greatly, making Y/n faulter inside. "You're filthy--no wonder you were raped."

Y/n didn't step away and kept a hard face.

"So what if she was? It's none of your buisness," Ned piped up. Y/n was so thankful for him.

"Suits you well," Flash smirked at Y/n menacingly. "A mouth like that can get you into a lot of trouble. But clearly you haven't learned your lesson."

That's when Y/n swung at him, knocking him hard in the face and causing a rush of blood to flood from his nose.