𝟒| 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

CHAPTER FOUR:

A FAMILIAR PLACE

THE TOWN OF Agrabah seemed to calm down just a bit more when Aladdin, Jasmin and Y/n had been able to slip away without being seen by the guards

THE TOWN OF Agrabah seemed to calm down just a bit more when Aladdin, Jasmin and Y/n had been able to slip away without being seen by the guards. The sun was still high up, but it was slowly going down every second that passed. With Abu on his shoulder, Aladdin led Y/n and Jasmin down an alley, hopping onto some barrels before he stepped onto a rope, holding the top tightly.

Jasmin and Y/n watched as the rope lowered when he stepped onto it, wooden pillars appearing from the side of the brick wall, revealing it to be almost like a set of stairs. Abu hops onto one of the barrels before climbing his way up, knowing the three humans would follow him in a second. Placing his foot onto the sandy ground, Aladdin's eyes casted over to Y/n, who was staring at the makeshift stairs with a look of familiarity in her e/c eyes.

She's seen this before. She remembers this perfectly. Glancing to the boy in the small red hat, she saw he was already looking at her with squinted eyes, almost as if he was trying to see through her. Looking away and grabbing Jasmin's hand, the girl began climbing up the stairs, pulling Jasmin with her with Aladdin trailing behind them. He let Y/n open the door before leading them to the tower-like building he and Abu lived in.

He took notice that it almost seemed like Y/n knew exactly where to go since she had also kind of led the way as well. Pulling a lever, he glances to the two and watches as they watch the large fabric piece he had hung above that was on the floor before it rose up when he pulled the lever.

Both Jasmin and Y/n stepped forward, glancing around while the prince jogged outside and onto the balcony, staring down at Agrabah below him and all the civilians he wished he could see if his father would let him outside the castle.

Meanwhile, Y/n stayed inside, glancing at the place that used to be... her home. To her, it was as clear as day where she was and who this boy was. After years of the queen helping her look for her older brother and always failing to find him so as she grew older, she lived in the castle where she could be living as a street rat with her brother and run away from the palace guards and steal things for food and just something that caught her interest.

Jasmin spins around, walking back inside. "I can't believe we did that. That I did that. That we're alive! With the chase. Jumping buildings. That was incredible."

"Tea?" Aladdin asks, glancing between both of them.

Jasmin nods. "Thank you. And thank you for getting us out of there. Aladdin, isn't it?"

"Uh, you're welcome..." Aladdin begins, trailing off as he waited for them to say their names.

"I'm... I'm Jack." Jasmin lies, gulping. "Yeah, Jack... that's my name."

"And I'm... Dalia." Y/n adds through a lie, remembering her and Jasmin's best friend back at the palace.

"Dalia. And Jake." Aladdin repeats in confirmation, looking right at her. "From the palace."