3.9

"Mother, what are you looking for from me?" Wu Bai asked again when he arrived at Banting.

    Zhu Yifang originally had a lot to say to Wu Bai, but when it came to the end, she didn't know how to say it. the person? If not, will my mother look at you for you?"

    After she finished speaking, she stared straight at Wu Bai, intending to see his reaction.

    When Wu Bai saw her mysterious at first, he thought something big had happened, but now he knew that the other party was worried about his marriage, so he relaxed and replied, "Mother, I'm still young, don't worry.". Although Wu Bai likes Xiao Zimo in his heart, it seems that Xiao Zimo in this world is not fully enlightened emotionally, so Wu Bai is not in a hurry for the time being. Anyway, when the time comes, he and Xiao Zimo will always be together. He is not worried that Xiao Zimo will change his mind in the end, so Wu Bai looks innocent and ignorant in Zhu Yifang's eyes.

    Seeing that there was no shyness on his face, Zhu Yifang guessed in her heart: Could it be that Brother Bai hasn't woken up yet?

    After thinking about this, Zhu Yifang no longer bothered about Wu Bai's marriage. It was just right that she was not enlightened. She was just able to keep the child for two more years. Once the child is married, it is difficult to see each other. Even if both parties are in the capital, it is not as good as They got along more before they got married.

    After thinking about it, Zhu Yifang stopped frowning all day, and ate an extra bowl of rice for dinner, which made Wu Zhenghao look at her several times in surprise.

.In the evening, the husband and wife were lying on the bed and chatting, Wu Zhenghao asked, "Why is Madam so happy today?"

    Zhu Yifang thought about it, and told Wu Zhenghao what her mother's sister-in-law said.

    After listening to Wu Zhenghao, he frowned and said after a long while, "The second prince has a free-spirited temper and doesn't like to be restrained. Brother Bai's temperament is a little demure, so I'm afraid it's a little inappropriate for the two of them to be together."

    "Hey, I have also considered what you said, but if the emperor issues an decree, our family will not be able to resist the decree. I tested Brother Bai today, he is still young, he is not enlightened at all, he just doesn't know the second prince. What do you think about him, you can find a chance to test it some other day. If he doesn't care about Brother Bai, we can also breathe a sigh of relief. Now that Brother Bai is already in his prime, it's not suitable for him to play with a foreigner. Once it gets out, our brother Bai's reputation will be ruined." Zhu Yifang sighed.

."Well, what you said is also reasonable. When I find an opportunity another day, I will test the second prince. If he has no intention of liking Brother Bai, I will remind him to avoid suspicion when I see Brother Bai, after all, he does not I'm young, I should understand this point." Wu Zhenghao replied.

    After hearing what her husband said, Zhu Yifang felt relieved and closed her eyes to sleep.

    The next day, Wu Zhenghao returned early from the morning. As soon as he entered the mansion gate, he found Xiao Zimo standing there on the inside of the gate. He remembered the conversation with his wife last night, so he raised his steps and walked towards the other party.

    "Second prince, what are you doing here?"

.Xiao Zimo was staring at the rockery next to him, and when he heard someone calling him, he turned around and saw that it was Wu Bai's father, and quickly replied: "General Wu, I'm waiting for Brother Bai, we'll go out for a walk together later, I heard about a weapons shop yesterday, and the weapons in it are all kinds and very rare, and I was going to go and have a look."